This infuriating pig!

Start from the beginning

"Flatterer!" I said while blushing.

We walked towards the car and he threw the keys towards me.
"You serious about it?" I asked with wide eyes.

Him.. allowing me to drive while he sits beside me!

It's a miracle!

"That's the only thing that could make you the happiest." He said shaking his head with a smile.

With a wide grin on my face, I lunged on him and hugged him soo tightly that he almost was choked.

"You are the one that could make me happy." I murmured and kissed him on his cheek.

Happily I walked towards the car and sat on the driver's seat.

"Where to?" I asked excitedly.

"I've set the location in GPS. Follow it." He said buckling his seatbelt.

Stop drooling..!

We entered the restaurant with his hand on my waist and me with a constant smile on my face.

The receptionist lead to us to the rooftop and the moment I entered I was awestruck.

This place is beautiful!

The whole rooftop was covered in lights and the whole area had rose petals over.

"Don't tell me you've booked the whole rooftop?" I said grinning and he just gave a smile.

I hugged him tightly and said
"This is beautiful...! Thank you soo much." I said pecking his lips.

"This is the best I could think of." He said scratching his neck nervously.

"Stop getting nervous over everything now. Let's go." I said dragging him towards the table which was set with a candle in between.

He removed a chair for me and made me sit on it. He sat on the opposite side and taking my hand in his he kissed my knuckles lightly.

"I feel like I just stop breathing when I look at the masterpiece before me." He said and I blushed crimson.

"I never knew you could flirt, Kapoor." I said smiling.

"You think I can't flirt? That was offensive." He said placing a hand on his heart.

I just laughed at it and said
"Okay! Then let's check out your flirting skills. Umm— yeah! There is a waitress coming towards our table. Try & get her contact no." I said gesturing him towards the waitress.

"Waitress? No! Hell no..! I've never done it." He said glaring at me.

"Then accept that you lose." I said shrugging.

She stood beside me and said
"Good evening, I'll be your host for the night. What would you like to order?" She asked sweetly checking out Aarav.

"I've already informed about the order."
He said and I gestured him towards her to flirt.

"My friend here, thinks you're cute. I told her she was wrong, you're gorgeous. Call me when your shift ends." He said to her with a wink.

Friend?

This infuriating pig!

"Darling! Why don't you tell her about your erectile dysfunction too." I said with a sweet smile on my face and the waitress who had a smile on her face suddenly paled.

"I'll be back with your orders." She said & left hurriedly.

I glared at Aarav saying
"Friend? Gorgeous? You didn't compliment me for one fucking single time and she is suddenly gorgeous."

"Aree Jaan, you told me to flirt with her." He said trying to hold my hand.

"I'll tell you to go sleep with her. You will?" I asked still glaring.

"I know you won't tell me to. You're just too possessive about me." He said laughing.

I still sat there huffing.
"You challenged me!" He said with an exasperated look.

"So? You could've just said you lose. But no you had to go ahead & flirt with her. Go ahead. Have a date with her naa!" I said glaring at him.

He just laughed and said
"Okay. Lesson taken. I'm ready to lose all challenges if at the end you are going to be happy about it." He said with his cute dimpled smile.

Oh my god..!

When I am with him.. I feel like I found what I was looking for!