42. First day at mansion..

Neli was sleeping so they thought that they can go inside easily.

They stood up neli stirr in sleep as neil stood up but she kept her head on his shoulder. Neil also hold her protectively and smiled.

They came at the entrance and we're about to move inside but Neil said.

Neil- stop ab means you guys stand here I am coming.

Neil gave neli to mini and went inside after few min he came back with thali of aarti.

He did aarti of mini,neli and Arya and then he putted a plate full of red colour and told them.

Neil- now one by one you come by putting your feet inside then in that white cloth.

Mini and Arya smiled at his gestures.

Both came inside after doing all the things which was told by Neil.

Mini was shocked seeing mansion from inside.

Neil- come I will saw you all your rooms. Mickey preet you both also can stay here if you want.

Both agreed.

Neil saw first Mickey and preet there room then to neli and Arya.

They came in Arya's room.

Neil bend towards Arya's level and said her.

Neil- I made this room specially for you.

Arya saw all around the room and then towards neil. She instantly hugged Neil and cried.

Arya- I miss you.

Neil- I Miss you too. Now I don't want any tears in this beautiful eyes. Hmm.

Arya- hmm.

By voices neli also woke up and mini put her down.

Neli- oh this the room from where that Aunty pushed me out whoes room is this ?

Neil- for Arya.

Neli- u not made room for me. You made a room for Arya.

Neil- I will tell to made it for you also. In few days your room will also be ready. Till then you can stay with Arya in this room.

Neli- no I want.

Mini(sternly)- neli don't be stubborn papa said your room will be ready then why are you not listening him.

Neli(sadly)- ok.

Neil cupped her face and said.

Neil- don't be said Princess plz I can't see you like this.

Neli just hugged him. After a while both parted.

Both mini and neil after closing the door came out and stood in corridor. Both were not speaking anything.

There was an awkward silence between them. Neil broke the silence.

Neil- abb woh I if you want I can give a different room. I will give you your space till you adjust here.

Mini- hmm you are right then saw me my room.

Neil moved from there and mini followed him.

Neil- this is your room. Everything is there here. If you want anything else you can call me.

Mini looked towards room then at Neil.