30. Enjoying functions 😊

Mini- hmm you are right ok

Later it was time for haldi so mini made Arya and neli wake up so they can enjoy the function.

First mini went to Mickey and all other also applied him haldi.

(Guys I have seen marriage all  function with my eyes but I don't how can I pen it down so if by mistake I write anything wrong then don't take it seriously)

Then afterwards it was turn of preet so all including nelija and Arya applied haldi to preet. Then Arya and mini also applied some bit of haldi on nelija cheeks.

Then all went but neli saw this type of marriage function for first time so she wants to play more.

Mini made forcefully took her to room again as She was not listening anything of mini.

Mini- if you will listen To me I will bring a new doll for you.

Neli(excitedly)- really ??

Mini(also became happy after seeing nelija excitement)- yup my bacha I will bring.

Mini ruffled her hair lovingly.

Then nelija in excitement went to select her dress n mini went in deep thinking.

Mini(in mind)- neil ajj tum mere sath hote toh tum bhi kitne khush hote apni bacchi ko dekhar. But after what you have done I can't forget that also. I have really given her all things needed her in life care, love, affection and all other but father's love and protection I can't give it to her. Tumhe toh pata bhi nai hoga ki tumhari ek bacchi bhi hea iss duniya mea. I am sorry for not telling you but I don't have anyone without her and Arya so if in future you if will get to know then also I can't give my nelija to you. 

Neli brought her out of thinking she was asking her.

Neli- buttercup plz tell me which dress I can were.

She showed mini two dresses.

Mini selected one and told her to that she will help her.

Mini smiled seeing her excitement.

Mini also made Arya ready and herself also.

Three were again ready looking beautiful for mehndi ceremony.

After preet applied mehndi. Arya and neli also applied. Mini was not ready but after everyone insistence mini applied mehndi happily.

Mehndi ceremony ended happily. Nelija was very curious for all things as she was seeing all indian functions for first time.

Mickey was also smiling seeing wholeheartedly happy mini.

Neli and Arya were hell tired coz of continuosly two ceremony. So after changing they slept.

Mini also wore her casual dress.

Sangeet has some hours left so all were resting.

Mini was about to sleep but she remembered that she forgot to bring an important gift that she brought for Mickey and preet in hotel room.

And if she will not get it today then she can't be able to go for 2 days coz of marriage and all other stuffs.

Preet was resting so mini went to Mickey and told him.

Mini(hurriedly)- Mickey chal mere sath kuch saman reh gaya hai room mai. Chal hame vapas bhi aana hai jaldi.

Mickey - arrey itni bhi kya zaroori chiz hai chal.

Both held eachother hand move towards car runningly.

Eoc..
TBC....

Love ❤️
Bharvi ✨

30th chapter thank you 💕

And the most awaited chapter is coming next.

PrecapAnd finally they met again after 6 years.

Any guesses what will happen if they will come infront of eachother.

Tell me your excitement 😉 for next chapter.