4.Trust is still there !!

Mini looked at neil with teary eyes.
Then she carefully took neil to room made him laydown properly n she covered him with duvet and left to room balcony.

In balcony, mini sitting and staring at sky and thinking
Mini(in mind) - Is he stressed coz of me or arya. I don't remember any miskake we have done. I will surely talk about this matter to him in morning n I think something is fissy between that girl n neil.
She went back to room and lay beside him thinking something she also slept.

Next morning,
Neil woke up and found himself in bedroom and not see mini beside him then he thought.

Neil(in mind) - How I came here in my room lastly I know I was on gate with is..isha oh my god mini it is better if mini has not misunderstood me.

Arya already left for school

He hurriedly freshup n went down n saw mini making breakfast. She saw towards him she smiled and gesture to come down. He came down sat on dinning table n he waited for mini. Mini came with food and she serve it to neil n she gesture to eat food. Neil hold her both hand asked

Neil- you don't want to ask anything ?
Mini- No I trust you.
Neil smiled.
Mini (teary eyes) - Is something happen coz of me or arya that u were stressed.
Neil- No who told U
Mini- No I just asking coz u were stressed and went to pub.
Neil (ignored last ans) - mini tell me who bring me last night at home.
Mini- your friend what was her name isha yes isha brought u here.

Neil- mini I want to tell you something about my past that I have not told you till now. Plz listen all things n plz trust me.

Mini-

Tbc..
Eoc..

《Stay tuned》

Love ♡
Bharvi👯💫

Credit also goes to PatelAesha3