3. starting of separation 💔

Next day neil woke up freshup and all move towards there regular routine.

In neil's office
Neil was doing his work when his boss entered with a girl and neil was shocked to see that girl coz she was none another then isha.

Isha also see neil but was not at all shock coz she came in this office to take her revenge from neil.
Soon their boss introduced her as a new employee in company.
That day after seeing Isha's face he was so angry if he will go home then surely he will do something wrong.
So for peace of his mind to be surrounded by music he went in pub.
Isha also went behind him and sat next to him. He saw her but ignored.
Isha ordered two nonalcoholic drink for both. Isha was about to start conversation but neil stopped her n said

Neil- just leave I want some peace. I don't wanna talk anything about past. I accepted it was my fault that I was with U and for now plz don't run behind me I am married n I also have a family so plz kindly leave.

Isha- just listen to me once I am ready to come with U if you are ready to leave your wife.

Neil- I am not at all interested in your talks so plz leave I said....

Isha- ok ok but don't be so angry at least drink your drink
(Isha already replaced his drink with alcoholic one)

Neil without seeing which drink it was drank all in one go...

Neil- Now I am goin...( he was about to fall but isha hold him)
She took him to his car made him sit and called one person. The person came took there picture together and left.

Isha(mind)- Now just U wait n watch.
Then isha moved the car in his house direction. They reach at his house. Now neil was half conscious. Isha hold him and started moving towards door. She rang the bell. Mini open the door n was shock to see neil with a girl. ( writer - mini don't know about neil's past or about isha )
Mini eyes were full of confusion. Isha gave neil to mini. Mini hold him.

Isha - I found neil in pub. He was fully drunked n Hi I am neil's friend isha . I joined today only the company which he is working.

Mini- ok Hi I am neil's wife mini. Thanks for bringing him home safely
Isha smiled fakely.

Mini- I don't know how but he never drink casually also n (isha cutted her)

Isha- I think he was stressed about something. Today also in office i saw him in deep thoughts. Now I should leave by
Isha left

Mini looked at neil with teary eyes.

Tbc..
Eoc..

What you think what will think mini suddenly arrival of neil with a unknow girl to her ??

Love ♡
Bharvi 👯💫

《Stay tuned》..

Credit also goes to PatelAesha3