Chapter Eleven

~COPYRIGHT 2013~

*Trey's POV*

I was unbelievably furious as I sped home. How dare that guy lay his filthy hands on my sister? HOW DARE HE?

When we got home, I saw Hunter run inside. I assumed that he was getting my mother and father. I had angry tears streaming down my face as I picked Aisling up out of the passenger seat. Chelsea stood behind me, trying to comfort me.

I carried my sister inside and was instantly greeted by my panicked mother and furious father. Ignoring their comments and questions, I brought her to her room, telling Hunter to stay with her. Chelsea grabbed my hand, squeezing gently to reassure me that it was all going to be okay. Then I headed out to the living room to explain the situation to my parents and Jordan and Paige who were now awake.

*Hunter's POV*

She lay asleep in bed with a red tear stained face. I was beside her, holding her hand. I never should have left her side. It's my fault this happened. Aisling didn't deserve this.

I didn't turn from her until Paige and Chelsea came into the room. They started ordering me around, telling me to get them certain things. I obliged. If it was for my girl, I would do anything.

I turned my head the other way to be courteous when the pair started removing the party clothes from her body. She started whimpering and as they got down to her pants, she was flailing and shrieking, "Don't! Please don't!" She was still asleep but her body was still in shock from what happened tonight.

"Let go of her!" I yelled, pushing them to the side.

I grabbed her hand and stroked it. "Shhhh, I'm here. Nobody will hurt you," I spoke. "That isn't him touching you. Paige and Chelsea need to clean you up baby. Just relax."

She mumbled incoherently and stopped moving. I nodded at the girls and they continued cleaning her and changing her into her pajamas.

"Thank you," I told them when they finished.

"Stay with her tonight. She needs you," Chelsea said before leaving the room, Paige following.

"How's she doing?" Jordan's voice came from the doorway.

"She's alright although she freaked out when the girls touched her. Man, I don't know what I'm going to do when she wakes up. I never should have left her side."

"You didn't know some asshole was going to go after her. It's not your fault."

I sighed and looked at my sleeping angel.

"She's too sweet for this kind of stuff to happen to her," I murmured, brushing hair out of her face.

Her face pressed into my hand, making me smile. It's nice to know that she responded to me, even in her sleep.

"You're good for her, Hunt," he said.

"More like she's good for me," I replied.

"Fine then. You're perfect for each other," he said. "God, sometimes you're so damn difficult. You're just like her."

"That's my girl," I grinned.

"I'm your girl?" a tired voice asked.

My head snapped to the bed where Aisling was lying with her eyes open. She was looking at me in wonder.

"Yes, you're my girl and I'm never letting you go," I responded, leaning over to kiss her on the forehead.

"Just actually kiss her already!" we heard Paige's voice exclaim.

I chuckled while she blushed.

"Now that you know she's alright, why don't you go to bed, Hunt?" Jordan suggested.

"No!" Aisling screamed, gripping my hand tight.

"Why?" her brother questioned, his eyebrows furrowed.

She blushed again. "I want him to sleep with me..."

"WHAT? You will not be sleeping with anyone, especially Hunter! I'll kick his ass!"

"Not like that Jord! I just want him to hold me while I sleep. Please?"

"Of course sweetheart," Paige answered for him, pulling him out of the room and closing the door behind them.

"Hold me?" she hoped.

"Nothing would make me happier."

I shucked my boots from my feet and crawled under the covers with my girl. She tucked her head into my chest and I wrapped my arms around her, drawing her impossibly closer.

"Goodnight Hunter," she mumbled.

"Goodnight beautiful."

And we fell asleep holding one another. I wouldn't give this moment up for my life. We might have only been seeing one another for a little while, but there was no doubt that I was in love with this perfect girl in my arms.

~COPYRIGHT 2013~