Hes gone

A few weeks later

Amelia's POV:

I'm due in two weeks.

And I'm freaking the fuck out.

I know that it's gonna hurt, but I'm still scared. Oh and I forgot to tell you.

I am almost completely healed from my wounds, Francis, Dal and me have become a lot closer.

Noah is thankfully alive, him and Francis are doing amazing, and Dal started seeing Max, the head of Damon's security. And they seem to be really hitting it off.

I met Damon's father, and surprisingly he is pretty nice to me. Rosalie, Olivia, and Their dad are going to come next week, probably so that they can get settled in cause they want to meet Luna, then they will stay with us for a few months until Damon and I's wedding. And I can't be more excited for that.

I cut Gisele off, she was toxic, then when I told her that stuff she threatened to kill herself. So I stayed, but then she would gaslight me all the time. And I'm not going to take shit from nobody, I am stronger mentally and physically now. So now I am completely done with Gisele.

And for Christian.....he hasn't contacted me, I mean I tried to find him. But one of Damon's men says that he is completely off the grid now, I just hope he is safe.

And Johnny and Alex are also coming next week. Johnny is soo excited to meet Luna.

And when Antonio and Jim took me, I was gone for a while, and I also missed Damon's 20th birthday.....but I made it up to him.

A light blush spread across my cheeks at that memory.

And as for Antonio, I don't really know. All Damon told me was 'he's gone'

He's gone

And I believe Damon, I really do. And I am so fucking grateful for these past weeks. Damon hasn't left me out of his sight, he doesn't want me doing anything extreme, he won't even let me fold my clothes.

*knock knock* "Amelia?"

It was Francis

I got up out of bed and kissed his cheek. "Hey!" I smiled.

"So I was thinking that we should do some shopping for Luna." He grinned.

We did that already. Yesterday.

"We already did that."

"But she needs more toys and clothes." He whined.

I giggled and finally nodded.

"Ugh fine, let me get ready first."

"Yes! Is it ok if Noah comes?" He asked.

"Yeah of course! Just make sure he is ready."

He smiled then left. I giggled then changed into a long sleeve shirt and maternity leggings then put on some slides, not without socks of course.

I put my hair in a low ponytail and went downstairs.

"Hey kitten." Damon whispered.

I gasped and turned around. "Where did you come from!" I giggled.

"I was wondering where you are going?"

"Baby shopping with Francis, and I was actually just about to find you to come with us." I said wrapped my arms around his neck.

He chuckled then nodded. "Sure baby." He said kissing my forehead. 

                                           ...

It's been 3 hours of shopping and I made everyone stop so I could get some nachos from Taco Bell, hru! A pregnant girls gotta eat. I was guessing that I was annoying the guys cause I kept pranking the that I might be going into labor.

But I never said when, so that could mean I might go into labor in a week, but they thought I was going Into labor that second, and they weren't happy about it.

One of the security guards thought it was funny. Then Damon threatened him.

                                           ...

We were now home and I was in the kitchen with Dhalia and Noah, we were pretty much talking about our relationships ships while Francis, Max, and Damon was setting up Luna's closet and her toys.

Ow.

I felt something in my stomach.

Ow!

I put my hand on my stomach and took a deep breath.

Dhalia and Noah were quick to come to my side looking at me in worry. "Hey hey hey, are you ok?" Dal asked.

I nodded my head.

Luna is probably just trying to get comfortable.

"*gasp*" I looked at the ground with wide eyes.

It was wet now.

Oh no.

Authors note:

Heyyyyyy!

Y'all!!!!!! The story is coming to a end.

The end is near!!!

Also sorry that these chapters haven't been super good/long.

I just want to get this book done before the first day of school which is in 4 days😬😬😬