Mine?

Don't forget to comment and vote please!!!!<3

Gisele found Seth, and can you guess what happened next? She sat next to him, yay thanks for leaving your best friend alone on the 4 hour bus ride to the camp, I turned my head facing the window and leaning my head against it and closing my eyes, there was a lot of talking on the bus, so it would be hard to fall asleep....
The last person to get on the bus was Damon, his piercing green eyes met mine, and he didn't stop contact, I did, I squirmed a little in my seat then Damon plopped himself next to me, yea sure you can sit here! "You could have asked to sit with me." I glared at him, only for him to chuckle a little then sigh. "I do what I want kitten." I said blankly, now looking at the ceiling. My face was hot, and my cheeks were red, he noticed and smirked, only to get me more flustered.

Damon's POV:
I did whatever I want, she couldn't stop me, but damn I just had to see her smile. I've never wanted to kill someone more after she told me what her bitch ass father did to her, so I took it into my hands, I sent someone to only beat him up, you know like a few broken limbs. I liked seeing kitten smile, fuck! She was so beautiful. I noticed that kitten was getting tired, so I moved closer too her, put my arm around her and pulled her into my chest, she didn't mind, I know she liked it. "Mhmm- you smell good Damon." She practically moaned. Fuck! That was turning me on, seriously? Now! How could she not turn anyone on, she was perfect. She nuzzled her face in my chest, and kept moving to get comfortable, and she did, finally after like 10 minutes of her moving, only for me to get harder. Fuck I wanted her, I could only imagine what she could do in bed, fuck, imagining her grinding on me, her moans, shit I needed her. "Fuck." I groaned. Kitten lifting her head from her spot, damn-it, don't move your head from that spot. "Is their something wrong? Did I do something wrong?" Kitten asked almost scared, kitten was innocent, scared, but innocent, seeing her scared was already making me angry, I didn't want to see her scared. I shook my head. "No, but look what you do too me kitten." I smirked and look down at bulge in my pants, that just kept on growing. She gulped and had wide eyes, looking at me then at my cock trapped in these stupid pants. I just want to fuck her right now, who cares if people see, I certainly don't, I just want to fuck her, then hold her so she knows she's safe with me. God she's beautiful. "U-um w-what do y-you me-mean?" Kitten knew what I meant, but she almost looked scared at the fact that she makes me hard. "Just looking at you makes me hard kitten. Fuck your beautiful." I sighed. She gently smiled at rested her head back on my chest, eventually falling back asleep.

~Time skip~
Finally we were here! I hated all these people on this damn bus except for kitten and Seth, Seth worked for me, the only man I can trust. I looked down to see kitten's hair a little messed up cause she was sleeping, god she was cute, I chuckled a little bit then shook her a little, she gasped and got up quickly. "Wow, hey, kitten, your fine. I'm here, your ok, I was just trying to wakes you cause were here." I said my hand going up and down her back. "O-oh, how long w-was I asleep?" Kitten said in a quiet voice yawning. "About 3 hours." I said getting out of my seat. "C'mon kitten, everyone is off the bus now." I said offering my hand, by surprise, she took it. "Ok class, make sure you stand with your cabin buddy so I can give all of you the keys to your cabins, and also remember, no opposite sex in your cabins guys! I don't want to be reasonable for some of you guys having babies." Mr. smith shouted. Then Amelia's hand was out of my grip. What the fuck? I turned around to see kitten and whatever that girls name is giggling. "Hey Damon, their is a party tonight, Gisele is going to be there-" oh that's her name, fuck she's annoying. "She said that Amelia is going to be there. It's tonight, 11:30, there will be drinks, weed, drugs-" FUCK NO! Kitten isn't going to a party if that shit is there. "No." I said blankly. "But Amelia is going to be there, and there will also be other girls there." I don't fucking care about other girls. The girls at those parties are whores, and all I need is kitten. "I don't fucking care, I'm not going, neither is Amelia, or you." I don't care if kittens friend is going to go, cause I don't care about her, but kitten isn't going, scumbags will hit on her, and that so called "friend" of hers is going to peer pressure kitten, and kitten doesn't need any of that. And for Seth. He works for me, we are only staying here for two nights, then we leave, with kitten, I'm not going to chase for a hungover Seth somewhere in the fucking woods. Fuck that. "Come on man, Amelia is probably going to go anyways, don't you want to make sure she is safe?" If I find kitten there she is going to have to be punished, I smirked at the thought, wow punishing her sounds nice, edging her till she is about to cum, over and over, kitten begging me for release only for me to say no to her. I chuckled and shook my head. "Fuck you." Seth smiled patting my back. "Aye now we're talking."