Part 1 - Plan (Prank on sensei)

Part 1 - Plan (prank on sensei)

Third pov

"Your senseis will be arriving soon so finish up your lunches now. I'll be leaving now so I'll see you all later for your A.B.O tests" with that the sensei with a scar across his nose left the class.

"I got an idea," said Kiba. Everyone looked at Kiba and Naruto said "does it have something to do with betting." with a smile. Kiba said "yes it does.so, we all have to guess what rank we all are and whoever gets the most right will have to do what the winner wants to do for the whole day." with a grin. "Hn - troublesome - munch, munch - I'll differently win, dattebayo! - fine - okay," they all said while nodding their heads.

Ino said "So are we gonna write it down?" then Kiba said "yes we are, so here are the papers. First write down what you think then we all say out loud then we all take the test we'll see who got the most right." while handling the paper on everyone.

10 minutes has passed and everyone has written down everyone's ranks. "You can't change your answer Uchiha, why don't you go first since you are the rookie of the year, then maybe Nar-" "our senseis are gonna be here in less 5 minutes or less, so lets do it later. dattebayo!" Naruto interrupted

Seconds later a voice said "we are already here but those who are in team seven will have to stay here because your sensei will be late." which belonged to Asuma. Naruto said "if our sensei doesn't come within two minutes then there is gonna be a big surprise for him, right Teme, and Sakura-Chan?" with a big smile and mischievous eyes.

Sasuke just looked at him blankly but turned away quickly. Sakura just hit Naruto on the head and said "Baka don't involve me and Sasuke-kun in your stupid pranks!"

Asuma said "well anyway will team 8 follow me please" just as team 8 was about to leave Ino said "hey guys what are we gonna do with these A.B.O bets?" Shikamaru said "what a drag. Why don't we give it to our sensei so none of us will be able to change what we all wrote? Troublesome." with that, Shikamaru, Ino, and Chouji gave their paper to Asuma. Hinata, Kiba, and Shino gave their paper to Kurenai.

Asuma and Kurenai looked at their genin's papers quickly. Kurenai asked "So what did you guys bet on?" Chouji said "we all betted whoever gets the most right will have to do whatever the winner wants to do for the whole day." while eating another pack of chips. Asuka said/ asked "okay, sounds interesting. Can I see the rest of your paper for a sec?" The genins just nodded, then Kurenai and Asuma exchanged their teams papers and looked at them quickly then gave it back to each other.

Kurenai said/asked Asuma "how is he an omega if he acts more like an alpha or beta?" Asuma said "don't know but maybe because they like him that way or maybe the way he looks?" Kurenai just nodded then looked at team seven who were by now just minding their own business. Kurenai said "oh I see. Hey! team seven can we see what you guys wrote?" Sasuke,Naruto and Sakura looked at her and handed their papers.

The two senseis finished reading team sevens papers and they looked at Naruto confused. Kurenai asked "why are you not sure about your rating?" Now even the genins were curious and confused.

Naruto looked up at her and everyone else then back at her asked "it has something to do with my bloodline. I am not telling you about my bloodline so you are on your own. Anyway it's already been more than 10 minutes and our sensei is gonna be here any minute now so those who are not in team seven hide if you want to see our sensei get pranked or leave. dattebayo!" while walking toward the chalkboard with a big grin.

The two sensei looked at their students to see what they wanted to do. "Let's hide to see what he has planned this time." said Ino and the rest of the genins nodded in agreement and the two senseis looked at each other and nodded. Kurenai made a seal quickly to hide everyone's presents except for team sevens.

"Hey teme, I know you don't want to be a part of it but I'm sure you'll have fun in this one. I want you to throw these shurikens at those targets I put up, from where you are sitting as soon as you sense the door move throw them. You don't have to worry, our sensei won't get hurt. Okay maybe a little but that's only if he doesn't dodge them." with a smile while pointing toward the entrance/exit of the classroom.

Sasuke just said "hn, dope" and Naruto said "thank you for agreeing with me, Teme!" with a big grin. Sasuke looked away fast trying to hide his red face.

Naruto looked at Sakura and said "Sakura-Chan, I want you to add a small amount of your chakra in this seal since you have the best Chakra control in our team." Sakura just said "Thanks Baka"

Naruto said "Anyway back to the prank, you'll have to put a little bit of your chakra in that seal at the same time as Teme me okay?." with a big smile.

Sasuke just said "hn."

Sakura asked, "what are you gonna do?" Naruto said "you'll see~."

End of Part 1 - Plan --- See you in the next chapter! (can anyone guess what little Naru has planed?)

My other stories will be updated soon!