♡⛓Sorry⛓♡

Character: Kurapika Kurta

AU: None

Warnings: Suggestive content, Strong language, Slight angst

Pronouns: She/they (female)

This oneshot was requested by @HyllaTwiceKill19 !

The request says smut, but part one is just gonna be fluff. I hope that's okay!

 I hope that's okay!

Please enjoy!~

~

"You're always working and you never make any time for me anymore! We used to have something, but now that you're gone all the time, how am I supposed to know you even care about me?" You shouted at the blonde sitting parallel from you at the table.

"Amor, you know I always try to-" he started, but you quickly cut him off.

"Don't you fucking "Amor" me! You're always away, and when I can help you, you tell me to stay home! When will you learn I can do things on my own too?" You hissed. 

"I have other priorities! I love you, I really do! But I can't make sure you're safe all the time. That's why you stay home." Kurapika shouted at first, but calmed down towards the end.

"Is this what your clan would've wanted? You to be held back by the past and the ideology of vengeance?" Your voice shook a bit as you spoke as you were biting back tears. 

"Don't you fucking talk about my clan!" Kurapika shouted, his once grey eyes turning a violent shade of red. You jumped back a bit, surprised at his outburst. 

"I think we should take a break. I love you, but I can't do this anymore." You sniffed. "I'll get an apartment until we've decided we're good for each other again. I'll be packing." You walked away and let all those tears you were holding back fall.

"Y/n, wait..." he called, but you just ignored him.

That was about a month ago. Kurapika never contacted you afterward and he never stopped by to see you, even after you gave him your new address. But you knew why. Technically, the two of you were no longer together. It'd be strange if he stopped by out of the blue and spoke with you again, especially after a fight like that. You were almost positive that Kurapika was busy anyway. That's why you two fought in the first place. The guilt had consumed you until you found out a small secret. Many flesh collectors and other inhabitants of the underworld frequently stopped by a strip club not too far from where your apartment was. People usually said you had a nice body, and there were sure to be people who collected the scarlet eyes. If you could obtain a pair and give them to Kurapika, you thought he'd be incredibly pleased.

The game plan was; use your hunter's license to find the identities of those who collected the scarlet eyes, look for those you recognize at the club, seduce them, wind up in their house and kill them, right before searching for the eyes. Or, an alternative to the last step would be to torture them until they told you where the eyes were.

One particular night, a flesh collector came in and you were able to get to work. Your nerves were shot, but you could make do. It's not like you had to go all the way with him anyway. You glanced at the man who had short, brown hair and sparkling yellow eyes. His teeth looked almost rotted and he looked incredibly sleazy. You tried your best to seduce him, which worked in the end. You were able to be taken to his home and after faking a few orgasms, you were able to rummage through his disgusting collection of body parts.

After rummaging around, you were able to find a white box with a bright red bow. There was a tag attached to the bow which read "For Yuki. Happy birthday! Love, grandma" You scoffed in disgust at the idea of someone giving body parts as a birthday gift, but opened the box anyway. Sure enough, there was a tube with two red eyes inside with water or some other liquid.

"I'm gonna get you back, Ku. I promise." You said determinedly, gripping the bottles tightly. You slipped the eyes into your purse and smiled, patting the small bag. You closed the front door and quickly crept out. You made your way over to the place Kurapika was staying and knocked on the door, your legs feeling like jelly. After a while, a sleepy Kurapika made his way to the door and opened it. His tired eyes widened upon seeing it was you.

"Y/n?" He gasped.

"It's me." I smiled nervously. "I got you something. So that you could maybe take me back? Or at least not be mad anymore." I looked down at my shoes, they were heels that made my feet blister and hurt. I took them off, knowing I was finally safe.

"A gift?" He seemed incredibly confused.

"Here," I said, getting out the tube from my bag and handing it to him. "It was in a birthday box, unopened, untouched."

"How did you get this?" Kurapika asked, his eyes turning scarlet.

"Hey, calm down, I didn't do anything crazy." I grabbed onto his arm gently. "It's a bit embarrassing, but I worked as a sex worker for a bit and seduced someone into giving it to me. Well, I actually stole it but that's beside the point." I chuckled. "But I thought that if I got a pair, you could..." My voice trembled. "You could love me again." I sniffed, beginning to cry.

"Oh, darling." He frowned, enveloping me in a tight embrace. "You did all this for me?" I just nodded and sniffed into his shoulder. "Sweetheart, you know I could never stop loving you. And the fact you'd take up a job where people gawk at you like that and barely respect your boundaries just to get your hands on one of these for me is even more...amazing!" He rubbed small circles on my back in a comforting manner and hummed a small song.

"Can we be together again? I really, really miss you." I cried.

"I missed you too. I wanna be with you again. I want to be happy again." He held on tighter, as though if he were to let go my body would slip away.

"So, let's be happy again." I let out a snot-nosed giggle as I held on to his hands. "Please."

"Of course, love. Come inside. Are you hungry? I could make you some food." He asked, leading you inside.

"No. I just want you right now. Just you." You smiled. He plopped you onto the bed and smiled.

"I'm so happy you're mine again."