[R/D]chapter thirty one: a horrific hallucination.

Sorry for such a late chapter, the side effects of my second covid vaccine are making my life hell rn, i thought I'd be tired but my left arm is completely swollen and i have a horrible headache.

(Y/n) POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We reach an old fence that's covered in overgrown vines and grass, it seems like nobody's cared for this area in a long time, the fence itself looks like its around 5 feet tall, and no gate seems to be here.

"Now we just have to get across it."
Karl says, i hum and stare at it, the same flowers from the garden are littered everywhere here.

"Maybe you just lift me up?"
I suggest.

"..that could work, sit the pot down."
He says, reaching his hand out for me to grab, i sit the pot down as he says.

Once i grab his hand, he tightens his grip and pulls me towards him, putting his hands on my waist and lifting me up.

"Hurry up before you fall on my fucking arm!"
Karl says, i quickly grab the fence and leap to the other side, landing on the overgrown grass.

"I made it!"
I exclaim.

"Great! Now just...look for the gate, it should be over here."
He says, i see the gate now that im on this side, but..it has a lock.

"Uh..its locked."
I say.

"What?? Fucking hell, just wait there, I'll find another way in."
Karl says, i notice the backdoor open in the house...could the key be over there? I don't want to go in, but i think it'd be better than staying in the cold alone.

"I'll...be right back."
I say, walking to the door, just a quick look, then i can run out, hopefully with the key to the lock out here.

"What?? Hey, stay over here! Fucking listen!!"
Karl yells, i ignore him and walk into the house...i really don't want to, but i just want to get the key and go, im worried that karl might stay in here too long and get hurt.

I slowly go down the creepy hallway full of dolls, they all look much older...like they aged for decades in the few days we weren't here.

"Hello...?"
I mumble, waiting for that Lady or the Doll to respond...im horrified of them actually responding, but its better to know this way than to find out by seeing them.

"Lady Dimitrescu...?"
I whisper, but i don't even see the hallucination of her, its like its disappeared, although the flowers are still covering all over this place, I'm not hallucinating.

I go up the stairs, i saw a bedroom when me and Karl were chasing that..Doll, or maybe just the woman holding the doll, but whatever it was, i saw a bedroom, I'm guessing the Lady would keep important things in her room.

"Okay....it alright."
I assure myself, nearing the room. as i open the door and walk into the bedroom, the sound of something bursting makes me jump, closing the door and quickly locking it.

I run and hide under the bed, trying to calm my erratically beating heart and hysterical breathing...what the hell was that?! Did something just break?? That was so quick..something had to have pushed whatever just crashed down..!

Karl Heisenberg POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Fuck!"
I hiss, storming to the front door.

i told them specifically not to go into the godamn house! And they just fucking walked in!! Who knows what kind of things could hurt them in there, hallucinations could make them have a heart attack, Lycans can fucking eat them...they could be in danger right this fucking second!!