chapter 11

today me and vinnie are going on a date. nai and ale are watching clair and carl. "are you ready babe" he asked coming in our bedroom. "yeah" "you look so good baby" he said giving me a kiss "now come on" we walked downstairs. "bye kids. thank you nai and ale for watching them" "anytime, love you" nai said giving me a blow kiss. we got out in the car and took on our seatbelts. while we drove off to the restaurant vinnie held my thigh as he always do. i kept looking at him. he's so beautiful. we got to the restaurant and got to our table. the table was full with flowers. my favorite. "you did this all for me" i said kissing vinnie. "of course" we sat down and looked at the menu. we ordered our food and not long time after we got it. "this looks so good, why haven't we been here before" vinnie said almost drooling. he's so cute. we got done eating and decided to go to the movie theater. we're gonna watch 'five feet apart' we got our popcorn and got in the seats. we're halfway into the movie and i was ugly crying already. and is that a tear i see from vincent's eye. omg unbelievable. i kissed him on the cheek laying my head on his shoulder while holding his hand. the movie is now done and my makeup is all over my face. "damn babe that movie was tough" vinnie said wiping a few tears away. "apparently a lot tougher that you huh" he just laughed. we got out in the car and drove home. "thank you for an amazing night, i love you" i said kissing him before going in. "i love you too my little princess" nai, ale and alenia took home not long time ago and the kids has gone to bed. me and vinnie was putting on a face mask and took a cute picture. we washed it off and got to bed. "goodnight sleep well baby" "goodnight babe you too" he then pulled me closer into him cuddling me.