chapter 8

today i woke up really sick and had to throw up. i tried to take a cold shower but that didn't work. i usually don't get sick after drinking, and i knew it wasn't that. so it could only be one thing. i got dressed fast and drove off to target. got home and walked to the bathroom peeing on the two tests and waited. both positive. shit shit shit what am i gonna do. i called nai and told her all of it. "okay maybe you should call him and tell him everything, i'm sure it'll all be fine or else you have me okay?" nai said calming me a little down. "yeah okay, thank you nai i love you" "i love you too" we then hung up and i called vinnie. "hi what's up y/n" "hey vin uhm can you please come over" "uh okay sure i'll be there soon as possible" "thank you" i said turning off me phone. he then came in and we sat down in the sofa. "okay so uhm today i woke up throwing up. and i usually don't do that two day after drinking. so i have to ask you if you remember if you used a condom" "shit y/n please don't tell me your pregnant" "i- i am" i said starting to tear up. "hey it's okay we'll figure it out okay?" "ok- okay" i said snuggling into him even more. "we'll all three get through this" he said sighing. "does that mean we're keeping it?" "of course" then we kissed.

a/s
sorry this is so short omg i feel so bad sorryyy