chapter 5

i woke up with the sun right in my eyes. i rubbed my eyes and stretched my whole body. i took my phone and saw i got a message.

dumbass
morning. feeling better?

smartass
yeah why are you asking?
and how do you know?

dumbass
because i was the one taking you
home and putting you to bed

smartass
oh- thanks

dumbass
your welcome. wanna do something
today? or aren't you feeling that good?

smartass
i mean i can try so why not.
meet you outside in half an hour?

dumbass
okay i'll be there
*read*

i got up and walked to the bathroom. i jumped in the shower and took a quick shower, got out and got dressed. i just put on some light makeup, took my shoes and jacket on and got out seeing vinnie's already here. i smiled and got in his car. "hey, you look pretty just for me huh?" he said making me blush but tried to hide it. "oh shut up and drive" he laughed. "where do you wanna go?" he asked looking at me in my eyes. "somewhere to eat i'm starving" "coffee from starbucks and then pizza?" "yeah sounds good" we both smiled. he turned the music up. we got our coffee and then picked up some pizza. we drove to my place. "just go sit in the couch and i'll get the plates" he walked off and i took a deep breath. god what am i even doing. i walked over to him and sat beside him. "wanna watch anything?" i asked him. "sure" "alright i have the perfect series you have to see" i said but he wouldn't give me the remote "vinnie please give me the remote" i reached out for it but he kept moving it "vinnie please" as i said that my arm slipped and i fell on top of him. we got eye contact and vinnie leaned in. so did i. but i stopped before our lips touched. "i'm sorry it's just i don't wan't to be just one of 'those girls' you know" "oh yeah i understand" he said kinda sad. anyways we watched a movie instead. it got late and vinnie was about to leave but i stopped him. "you can stay over if you want" "but you sai-" before he could finish i kissed him. i grabbed him around his neck and he lifted me up around his waist. the kiss turned into a make out. it lasted for about 3 minutes and then we got to bed. "goodnight y/n" "goodnight vinnie" i laid on his stomach and he held his hand on my back.

i'm not in love with him am i?

is he too?

or is he just flirting with me like he do with the other girls?

a/n
sorry this is short but school is 💀 me