chapter 10

vinnie was out with ale today so nai and alenia came over at our house.

vinnie's pov:
"okay so i have to tell you something dude" i said while driving us to the skating park in another city close around here. "what's up" ale said turning the music down. "i really like y/n and i couldn't be any happier. it's like my life is completed with her and the kids. so i thought i might actually marry her" "dudeee omg yes bro! we have to cancel the skatepark and go find a ring" he said while clapping my shoulder. "alright" i said laughing. i just know me and y/n are meant to be. we got to the mall and walk over to the jewelry shop. we looked for a while and then. right there. that was the one. it looked exactly like the necklace that she got from her grandma gave her before she passed away. i then bought two shirts. one saying "hey mommy would you-" and the other "like to marry daddy" for the kids. we got to our house and i called the kids into me and y/n's room. i put the shirts on them and we walked downstairs. clair and carl was in front of me holding hands and i was in the back holding the ring. "mommy" they yelled and she walked in the living room. she saw the shirts and said "is this a joke?" i then walked over to her and got down on my knees. "no it isn't so will you marry me?" she started crying "of course i will" i got up and we kissed and hugged. "i love you" i said giving her a kiss. "i love you too vinnie. so much"

y/n's pov:
i ran over to nai and we both screamed. she then have ale THE stare and he also got down on his knee. i saw vinnie was surprised, i guess he didn't knew. nai started to ugly cry and i laughed. "should we get married together" i asked all three off them. "duh" nai said giving me a hug. the kids came over and gave me and vinnie a huge hug and we lifted them up and hugged for a while. "we love you guys" "i love you too" they both said giving us both a kiss on the cheek surprising us. "ewww what was that?" we asked tickling them.
nai, ale and alenia has gone home and we were all four watching frozen 2 for like the 7th time in this week while eating ice cream.

*13 years later*
today's is the kids 16th birthday and they are going to a party leaving me and vin home alone. "bye. remember to use protection and be careful" "omg mom" they yelled at me before leaving. "so babe now that we're home alone i got a little present for you" vinnie said hugging me from the back. "uhh what is it" i said exited. "come and i'll show you. he walked us to our bedroom pushing me on the bed.

*smut*
"you've been teasing me a lot today" he said taking out a bag full of 'toys' he linked me to the bed and ripped off my clothes. oh god he must be horny. he crawled up on me, both of us completely naked. he then placed two off his fingers on my heat circling them. "can you just please fuck me already" i asked him staring deep into his eyes. "what's my name" "please fuck me daddy" he then grabbed my hands. placed his length next to my core pushing it in. "uh- daddy" i moaned. he started going faster, deeper and harder. this is the best sex we've ever had. he groaned in my ear making me even more horny than i think he is. "your so fucking tight for me princess" "i- i'm gonna cum" he then pulled out "not yet baby" he got up taking a blindfold and put it on me. he then got down on me starting to lick me, making me roll back my eyes in the back of my head. "oh god" i said trying to breath with the satisfaction i got right now. i shoved in two of his fingers making me moan so loud i think the neighbors could hear me. he stopped and came up to my face, took off the blindfold. "open" he said and i did. he spit into my mouth and said "swallow" i did. he kissed me hard and put in his length again making me bite his lip. not even a minute i came all over him. he unlinked me and he stood up "it isn't going to suck itself is it?" i then got up and down on my knees. teased him a little and then took it all in making me gag. after a few second he came in my mouth. "show me" i then showed him i swallowed it.