𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆

"CARRY ON LILITH

"CARRY ON LILITH." jason nodded his head towards his sister, her giving him a blank stare as she watched her siblings take seats- them sitting as far as away as they could from jason. lilith caught marcus's gaze, the brunette mentally asking lilith if she was okay- to which the girl moved over slightly, allowing marcus to sit next to her.

"where did i get up to?" lilith asked, the girl deliberately ignoring the looks she was receiving from her two siblings and marcus, instead keeping her eyes focused on jason sat across from her.

"you breaking brandy's nose."

"oh yes."

"you broke brandy's nose?" marcus blurred out, his eyes widening as lilith glanced at marcus, giving him a quick smile as to say 'yes' to his question before looking away once more.

"yeah i broke her nose- and the anger i have boiled up to even break her bloody nose, it didn't fade." lilith spoke, a deep sigh escaping her lips. "like i was getting more and more irritated with everything. even such as lex just throwing a pen my way doing poison class made me snap at him."

as she continued to speak, marcus watched as lilith began to clench and unclench her hands- almost like she was not entirely comfortable with talking about this. it was then that also marcus noticed that lilith had never properly told anyone why she had entirely had this blackouts, this topic having been quite personal to the girl.

"-it just got to the point where i broke. like fully broke. i couldn't entirely remember what I did exactly. the whole fucking thing being a blur, but i do remember each murder i did."

"murder you say?"

"yes you wanker. you know i had murdered people jason so don't go and act fucking shocked. but unlike you- i became my own vigilante." lilith said with a narrowing of her eyes- her action making marcus alongside alec and tiana exchange glances. alec's eyes widened momentarily before he leaned forward, his hand hovering over his knife incase an immediate reaction.

"oh yes- you took the honour of killing rapists and those scumbags."

"yep- i personally think i did a good job killing them." lilith said- no sense of guilt riding through her as she thought of the scumbags of the people she killed during her murder spree thanks to her psychotic break. "but i didn't know i did all of it. i only found out after billy and lex had asked where i had been going, to which i didn't know where- and then master lin.

he- he had informed me on everything i had done. he had sensed something was off- and so he got one of the monks to practically follow my every movement. Like sure i remembered each murder, but it all didn't click into place that that was i was doing until i 'got back to my normal self'."

lilith exhaled a deep breath, running her hand through her hair as she took a moment to relax. she hasn't talked about in so much detail about what happened all those years ago, so doing it now? it took a huge toll on the girl both physically and mentally. she thought she would never have to talk about it ever again, the girl managing to push it right to the back of her mind- up until now.