T H I R T Y T W O

Start from the beginning

"C'mon." Lando says, holding her hand out for him. She takes it softly, being pulled up from the floor gently before Lando leads them back to their room.

"Get some more sleep, you'll feel better when you wake up." Lando informs her, moving her hair out of her face before moving towards the window to open it. He turns the fan on that was on his side of the bed before he presses a soft kiss to her head, the girl smiling lazily before she nestled herself into the pillows.

He walks back into what was now going to be her office and continued to put everything together by himself, getting her desk done within the first half an hour of being alone. He made sure everything was tightened before he stood it up and put it in the middle of the largest wall, the brunette then going on to do her chair.

Once all the bigger furniture was done, he went downstairs to take a break and have his lunch, chatting to his trainer, Jon, on the phone for just under an hour before he went back upstairs to continue. He was startled when his phone started ringing again, the boy looking down at it so see an incoming facetime from Silver.

"Good afternoon Baby Mama." Lando grins.

"Cute, where's Tee? She's not been answering her phone." Silver frowns, watching Lando prop his phone up against the window so he could continue with the shelf he was currently trying to put together.

"She's asleep. She woke up this morning not feeling so great." Lando informs her, watching her eyebrows raise.

"No, no, she's not pregnant. God all you want is a kid from her." Lando laughs.

"Can't blame me when your kids would be the cutest fuckers ever." Silver shakes her head with laughter.

"How's Baby Chilly?" Lando questions.

"They're okay, excited to announce the gender to you all." Silver smiles.

"I'm still team girl." Lando admits.

"I know you are, I guess Tee is still adamant on team boy?" Silver questions, watching the short-haired brunette nod his head. His hair had finally started to grow back to a length that he liked and he could run a hand through it again, so he was happy about that for the time being.

"I hope you guys have kids one day." Silver admits.

"I hope we do too." Lando grins.

"No because Baby Chilly and Baby Norris would be besties for life." Silver laughs as Ben joins her in the living room. She props her own phone up against something on the pouffe and makes sure that Lando can see them both on the sofa whilst he did Teena's office.

"You two are gonna last a lifetime y'know. Never seen the girl so happy in her life." Ben speaks truthfully.

"I second that, Lando. She's so in love with you." Silver smiles.

"I'm in love with her too, don't worry." Lando admits truthfully, his heart feeling warm inside of his chest.

"I can tell by the fact you're doing her office whilst she's ill." Silver responds, running a hand over her growing bump.

"Just thought I'd get it done for her so she didn't have to worry about it during work." Lando shrugs softly.

Silver smiled at the sight, her heart feeling just as full at the fact her best friend had found her one true love and was living her dream life with him. She never would've expected her to go for Lando, but seeing them together made her heart swell with happiness.

He ended up on the phone to the pair of them for the next hour or two as he started to decorate the office in the way Teena's old office was, the boy adding some of the lights he had to the wall in a 4 because he didn't have any other ideas as to what to do with them.

He even added a little Monaco flag on her desk next to her monitor and smiled, making it look as cosy as possible before he cleaned up the mess he'd made on the floor. He walks back in and smiles proudly at everything he'd done, making some last-minute adjustments before he went to his own office to do his weekly twitch stream.

"Hi guys." He grins.

"Where's Teena? She's asleep still, she woke up not feeling great so I sent her back to sleep." Lando informs his stream, taking a drink of his water as he sets up his game.

Teena woke up with a headache still present but didn't feel like she was going to violently throw up every five seconds she was awake. She got up and tugged her hair into a ponytail, the girl cautiously making her way to the streaming room where she knew he would be.

"Hey, you look miles better." Lando says as he spots her in the corner of her eye.

"I feel it too." She smiles lazily, standing behind him whilst he sat on his gaming chair. She ran her hands through his hair for a few minutes, glad that his curls were growing back nicer and healthier than they were previously.

"Hungry?" Lando asks.

"I feel like ordering Domino's but someone can't have it with me." She looks at him.

"I'll be okay eating what I usually have, you get whatever you want." Lando looks up at her, the twitch chat finding the pair of them utterly adorable.

"It's fine, knowing me I'll throw it back up anyway. I'm gonna go make what I was gonna have for breakfast considering it's mid-afternoon." She beams, tucking loose strands of her hair behind her hair before she left the room.

"Oh, angel eyes, go to your office for a second." Lando calls.

"Why? Did you break my iMac or something?" Teena calls back, wandering down the hallway to her office. She opened the door and gasped when she looked at her perfectly decorated office, the girl looking around as if it were an exhibit at a zoo.

"There is no way you've done all of that by yourself, who's been helping you?" Teena exclaims as she stands at the door of his office.

"Don't underestimate me." Lando pouts.

"Lando I watched you trying to put the sidetable together in our room." She raises an eyebrow at him.

"Okay maybe you can underestimate me a little, but I did all of that whilst you were asleep." Lando smiles.

"I love it." Teena sighs happily, her feet taking her back over to him.

"And I love you, lots." Teena whispers, the boy leaning up and pressing his lips to hers softly.

"I love you more. Now go get something to eat before I hear you complain about being hungry." He grins, pressing a few more soft kisses to her lips before she disappeared from his office.

♡♡♡