Where was she? (Essence's POV!)

This darn female creature didn't understand I didn't want her near me and I didn't want anything to do with her. There was no way I would let her touch my back with her filthy long hooves that she calls "feet" or those front hooves she calls "HANDS"  All I ever wanted was to stay with my mother when I was little, and now all I want is to find out who my mother was. I know, I was a pathetic desperate creature, just looking for attention.

I couldn't help it if I felt this was unfair, I was just so mad at that creature who people call "Rya" for locking me in her house for all this days! Every time I feel that I'm getting closer to my mother, I get pulled back in that stupid bunny-filled house!! I just get dragged around by that BEAST! We both don't like eachother, so why can't we leave eachother alone? The more I thought about it the more I got sad and poorly attituded. The fact she took both I and Remidy away from our parents, the worse I felt. The first thing I could think of was to be the mother Remidy never had. It was the best I could do.. for both of us. I cared for him so sincerely. It was until then I heard a scream from far away. It sounded familiar.. no.. I knew what it was, but no, why would I hear it?

That was RYA! I knew I didn't like her, and I never thought I would think this, but I was worried about her. Oh, but I can't help her while I'm stuck in the sheep fence! It was her fault leaving me in here like she usually does when she isn't inside the house. It took me until now, when I heard her shocked scream, when I realised she was only trying to care for me, and to parent me into a mare. And all I did was give her scat!

I saw her walking figure in the distance. Relief flowed inside of me as I saw she was walking fine. The first thing I noticed was she was running. The second thing I noticed was she was crying. Finally I noticed she was holding something. I was shooken when tears were steaming down her pale face.