Our Story

It was a bright rainy day on 3/3/15. Essence grew into a beautiful mare, like her mother. Maybe not the attitude of her mother though.. I had achieved the goal to breed a Mule. That same young Mule who I named Remidy, to soothe Essence's broken heart, stayed by her side at all times. Essence played the role of a mother to Remidy. I was going to give them their first time being able to run around in the house. I crossed my fingers and spoke, "I know you aren't completely tame yet, but PLEASE don't make me regret this guys..!"

At first they made no sudden movement, but yet Remidy made the first move. He stepped around slowly and cautiously. Making little steps. If no sooner than later, he got stuck in a window. I burst out laughing when I turned around and realised Essence had made the same mistake. I was going to die from laughing if they were going to be so clumsy. I suddenly realised how badly I wanted to tame Essence. It was getting so warm in my house I swore I could have drowned in my own sweat pools. I had previously gotten married to a female, out of Minecraft curiosity. We we're GOING to get divorced, but didn't know the command, so we decided to pretend we never got married. Artic was going to visit in a few days to check out the new horses. Every day I would take Essence outside and attempt to train her, but she wouldn't even let me touch her, I can't believe still I would have expected to let me on her back.

Only then did I realise I had an untamable horse. A horse that cannot be tamed and taught to wear a saddle or armor. The mare only pushed me away when I attemped, each time I was getting more desperate. "So this is what happens when you never know your mother, huh?"

I spoke thoughtfully and honestly, guilt rising in my stomach. I really did mean what I said.