"Promise you'll let me- or any of the boys know if you feel sick again or need to get off stage, alright?" Louis told him as he was almost finished getting ready.

"Yeah. I will, promise." Harry looked up at him, giving his best smile although he felt like hell.

Louis leant down slightly, moving to give Harry a kiss, but Harry turned his face to the side, Louis' mouth brushing over his cheek instead.

"I don't want to get you sick." He told him, but Louis shrugged his shoulders, planting one on his lips before he could protest.

"If I get sick, you can just look after me like I am for you." Louis chuckled, stepping back a little when Harry stood up.

"Course I will." Harry rolled his eyes, dimples in his cheeks as he smiled at Louis.

"In all seriousness though, love, please do tell me if you feel even more ill." Louis repeated, voice less playful.

Harry nodded, already seeming to have forgotten Louis' words as he headed off to walk on stage with his stomach tumbling horribly.

* * *

The crowd was amazing, boys completely speechless at the sight. Seas of fans screaming and waving — crying even.

Harry winced a little at the excessive noise, but shook his head and cleared his throat, telling himself that he was going to be fine, no matter what other story his gut was telling him.

The band all gave each other small smiles and nods before separating on stage, waving to the fans as the music began.

Harry practically stumbled down the small ramp on stage, legs like jelly as he forced a smile and sluggishly brought up his hand to greet the people in front of him.

Tiredness seemed to be catching up, even with all the hours of sleep Harry had gotten before the concert. In fact he felt even more fatigued now he'd slept for a while before.

His ears rang as the loud, heavy bass echoed in the open space of the stadium. The other boys all seemed happy to be jumping around, looking to be rid of any nervousness they had felt minutes before stepping up on stage.

Harry looked down at his feet, listening to the song as his solo came up. He took a shaky breath and swallowed thickly, bringing his microphone up to his lips.

As he began singing, the boys immediately recognised he sounded off, which wasn't unexpected, and he didn't sound bad...but it wasn't Harry's usual tone.

This time he sounded empty, and less enthusiastic. Words all droning on as he closed his eyes, inhaling sharp breaths when he had the chance.

From where his hand was resting on his stomach — a habit he'd picked up from Louis whilst singing — Harry felt how it tightened beneath his palm.

He cursed to himself, recognising it as a sign that usually told him he was soon to throw up. Being informed further of that when his mouth then decided to pool with saliva.

Harry looked around the stage hurriedly, eyes darting to observe each of the boys. He wanted to tell them he might need to leave the stage soon, but he didn't want to disrupt the fun and laughter, or their job.