"I am so sorry, but we have to spend a few days here, I genuinely don't want you to leave" What kind of rubbish is he spewing, he won't let me go out? But why? I stared at him, a smile refused to leave his face.

"Sebastian, why are you doing this? What do you mean?" I gripped his left arm to get his attention and shook him but he hissed, rubbing his arm, and stood up. Something seems fishy here.

"Sebastian, show me your hand" I reached out to him, showing him my palm, but he shook his head in disagreement and stood there.

"No, Zel it's nothing you gripped my arm too tightly and that surprised me" Sebastian took a step backward, his hand still over his arm. I gritted my teeth and stood up, the rattle of chains followed behind as I walked closer to Sebastian.

"Come on, don't hide anything from me, I am your lover, right?" I took a step forward before feeling a tug on my ankle. Sebastian tried to maintain his distance but I held on to his hoodie and pulled him with my strength.

"Ahh, Zel don't-" He spoke with a warning tone before falling on top of me, again a cry left his mouth. I am stubborn like him. With a hiss, he planted his hands on either side again heavily breathing as if he were in terrible pain. I was about to get lost in my thoughts and he was about to get up and run away... I gripped his left hand although that might hurt, more importantly, I need to get down to the source of his pain.

"Zel, don't" he pleaded with wide eyes. I pulled his sleeve up to his elbow. I gasped at the sight of his hand, my heart skipped a beat. I immediately let go of his sleeve, quickly distanced myself, at the same time pointing a trembling finger towards the sight of his bloody hand.

What shocked me to death was that he carved my name along with a heart in blood probably with a knife on his left forearm.

Zel ♡

"S-Sebastian, w-what-" I was scared to the point that it was hard enough to breathe, staring at Sebastian gave me something else, he tugged his sleeve further up towards his shoulders and ran a finger on my name, but his eyes refused to leave mine, a smile on his face, he crawled closer on his knees towards me.

"I punished myself for hurting you" He showed me the carving and took my trembling finger which I tried to resist but he tightened his grip.

"Don't worry, I am one who will get hurt, not you" He ran my fingers over my name, tracing the heart in the end, I closed my eyes as tears formed in them. I heard Sebastian hiss as my fingers pressed against the cuts. I felt his fingers wiping my tears.

"Please stop, why are you doing this to yourself?" I asked in between my sobs, he continued to caress my cheek. "Look at me, please" Sebastian whispered as he let go of my finger, I opened my eyes, to see a smile across his face. He leaned in, I felt his breath close to my ears.

"No one is allowed to hurt you, not even me." He whispered, sending shivers down my spine, his right hand on my knees and his left hand on the floor. I gulped, my eyes now refusing to leave the carving on his hand.

"But-" With a shaky voice, I tried to say something but what should I say to him...

"This hand hurt you, I carved your name on my hand to remind myself to never make that mistake again" He added in as I felt him nibble on my earlobe, as he moved down kissing my neck.

"I will never ever allow anyone to touch you" He put his left hand on my cheek, I was taken aback when he poured in those protective yet scary words, my breath refused to come back to normal. Again closing my eyes I bit on my lips.

"Sebastian please-" I was about to tell him how scary this was becoming but then he connected his lips with mine, shushing me.

*Ring *Ring

"Who in the name of hell wants a death wish?!" Sebastian shouted and turned his head towards the bed as my phone lit up, both of us stared at it for a minute before the same thought crossed our mind. Although being chained I sprinted forward, Sebastian mimicking my action, in the end, I grabbed the phone. He gave me an annoyed look.

"Hello, Zel here" I picked up the phone, forgetting to check the ID of the person. Meanwhile, Sebastian took a seat next to me, snaking his hands around my waist, his ears next to my phone which I switched to another one.

"Zel, thank god! I was worried" It was not my mom or dad... but Doctor Reign. I gulped and stared at Sebastian.

"Hi, Dr. Reign, why were you worried?" Sebastian twitched his lips with a disappointed look over his face. I distanced myself from him, but he leaned closer never leaving me.

"Where are you? And I presume your mother already explained to you the situation about what happened at the hospital when Sebastian visited" Sebastian's attention turned towards the phone as I saw that he must have heard his name in the conversation.

"What situation, mom never explained anything to me!" I raised my brow in confusion, I looked down at my shackled ankle, should I tell him what Sebastian did to me and himself as well? I should tell him, he will help us for sure.

"I pondered over this so many times and as a doctor, I advise you to stay away from Sebastian, he seemed highly possessive over you" Before I could respond, two things happened, first I was still clueless about what Reign was talking and second Sebastian stood up and snatched my phone, quickly ran towards the door

"Sebastian, wait get back" I shouted and ran behind him, again the chains intertwined with my legs, for the second time in a single day I fell down.

"I am sorry, Zel" he said, I sat there on my knees rubbing my forehead. Sebastian stood by the doorframe, he showed me the phone and slammed shut the door behind him.

Gaining some strength, I stood by the door pounding on it, what is he planning to do? Why is Sebastian acting super weird?

"Sebastian, open this door right now" I shouted and paused for a minute before I heard a commotion outside the room, shouting, and the door being slammed shut...

"Sebastian" I whispered as the voices died down and the door opened to reveal those familiar blond locks, ice-blue eyes, and my phone in his hand, he was panting heavily.

"Seth" Tears of joy left my eyes as I recognized my lover's twin.

A/N So that was Sebastian's Yandere personality, please comment down so that I could improve

Big thanks to gs__02
For helping me in editing the chapters