"You're sick." He laughs, grabbing my face and squeezing my cheeks, beginning to repeatedly peck my puckered lips. "You're still a loser."

He lets me go and I turn back towards our tv, huffing out a breath.

"Whatever. I'm winning this round." I state, very much determined now.

I did not, in fact, win that round. Not even a little bit. Right before I was about to cross the finish line Kei reached over and pushed my thumb to make me run into the wall and then turn my car around.

Kei let's out a victorious cheer as I sit there, watching myself get 5th place as the bots get passed me.

"You really suck, eh?" Kei grins, leaning over and putting his face right in front of mine.

I wipe my expression of any emotion, looking at him blankly. I'm beyond irritated now.

Kei's eyes widen and he sits up straight, sitting in front of me and putting his hands on my shoulders.

"Hey- I was just messing around. Let's play again, I'll be fair this time." He suggests but I ignore him, turning my controller off. "Baby, don't ignore me." He grabs my hand as I stand up from the bed.

"Hmph." I rip myself from his grasp, stomping out the room and down the stairs.

"Fine! Two can play at that game!" I hear him call out after me.

I walk into our kitchen, taking out all the ingredients I had prepared a few hours ago to make onigiri, and sit cross legged in an island chair after I wash my hands and wait for rice to cook.

As I wait, I can't help but to think how some people have onigiri as a meal- or at least a big part of their meal. Maybe it's the fat bitch in me, but I could never just eat onigiri and be satisfied. Even with miso and some vegetables- I'd still feel like something is missing.

Oh well though. It's not like anyone is forcing me to.

It's not until the rice is done cooking that Kei comes down the stairs. I curl up in my seat at the kitchen island again as I start to stuff the rice with different flavorings.

Kei just stands there and watches me for a few seconds before walking out the kitchen.

My eyebrows furrow when I hear the door open and close, and I jump out of my seat to see him getting into his car and eventually driving off.

Is he mad at me now? Because I'm ignoring him?

Guilt and over unpleasant feelings surge through me and I quietly walk back to the kitchen to finish cooking.

What if he is mad? Why didn't he at least tell me where he was going? Ah...I shouldn't have ignored him. It's just over a stupid game anyways.

I create little happy faces out of seaweed on the onigiri to lighten my mood, but end up thinking it's stupid and childish.

So you know what I did?

Create a sad face out of seaweed.

It makes absolutely no difference and it's still childish but who's gonna check me? Nobody.

I plate the onigiri neatly on a tray, setting the sad faced one in the front of all the others as I make my way upstairs to change. Once I'm finished I slip my shoes back on and rush out the house.

I don't want Kei mad at me anymore so I decided to go get a cake for him. As I walk to the bakery I think of all the places he could have gone. Maybe he's meeting up with his friends. Or maybe he's gone to the dorms?

Oh gosh. He probably hates me. He hates me, doesn't he?

It takes a while for me to get the cake since they were barely making fresh strawberry shortcakes when I walked in. I dig in my purse to find my phone to keep me entertained but I groan when I realize I must have left it at home.

I get the cake and the worker ends up giving me a free slice of a cheesecake since they're trying to get more people to buy it.

I end up feeling pressured so I buy that too. And then I get a free slice of another cake just because.

After walking home with my hands full, I find a very frantic looking Kei pacing in front of the door.

"Oh my gosh." He pulls me into his arms and I yelp, trying to protect the sweets in my hands. "Where the hell were you? I got home and you were just freaking gone! I called you and I heard your phone ringing in here so I got worried and decided I'll only wait for half an hour. 2 more minutes and I would have been running around miyagi like a mad man!"

My eyes slightly widen and I wiggle out of his grasp, frowning up at him.

"You left me first." I say quietly, looking down at the bags in my hands. "I thought you left because you were mad that I was ignoring you so I got sad and I went to buy you cake to cheer you up."

Kei's eyes flicker down to my hands and he takes both bags from me before leading me to the kitchen, where I see a store bag on the counter and a bite taken out of my sad onigiri.

"I wasn't mad at you. I thought you were mad at me so I went to buy you snacks to cheer you up." He chuckles a bit, running a hand down his face.

It's quiet between the two of us for a few seconds before we both burst out in laughter.

"Oh my god- we're both so-" I start.

"Pathetic." We say at the same time, causing us to laugh only harder.

"Whew. Oh gosh. We can't be doing this anymore." He wraps his arms around my waist once he calms down and grins down at me, pecking my lips. "We're clearly not mentally strong enough to be in arguments."

"You're just so obsessed with me." I sigh sarcastically and he pulls me against his body, raising an eyebrow as he grins.

"Can't deny that."