The Beginning

It was a yucky day, after my kitten Marky, had died. I had decided to raise horses, and my horse, Opal, had a foal.. I was shocked, and of course didn't know what to do, secretly blaming my lack of experience with baby animals, or any small critters really. Because of this I gladly tied Essence (HA, I changed the name to be right) to the fence inside of my little minecraft house. My Rabbits, Checkers and Mr. Buns were eager to meet the little foal, and practically pushed me outside trying to get to her. It was almost impossible to keep them inside. After I brought the young foal into my home, she started to break free. "No, no!" I stated quietly. 

She still desperately tried to break free and run to her mother. I knew I couldn't let the little mare get mixed in with the other horses, she didn't have a nametag yet, or had been tamed. She didn't know what a cruel world was, or if they even existed in the warm life she had before she was born. Deep down I had pitty for her being taken away from her mother, but I just couldn't let her suffer the consequences of being outside. Finally managing to tie her down, and calming her down. Of course she didn't calm down without jumping onto the counter. (I should have seen that coming.) The counter I worked hard on for the decor in my little house. I needed a nametag for this young one, to hurridly get rid of the chance of her despawning. If that had happened, I couldn't bare to loose both Marky and Essence. Essence.. it was a beautiful name. I quickly applied the nametag. I thought with prid, Opal and Essence go together great. Mother and daughter must match sometimes, or it just couldn't seem right. Plus in my head I thought, such a beautiful name is what that little mare deserved. After my hard work I finally hit the hay. The next day my eyes jolted open and I brought Checkers and Mr. Buns out to the feild. They hanged out with the sheep as I worked on my feild. I harvested a new batch of potatoes.

"This is perfect!" I stated, gazing down at my new batch.

"Baked potatoes tonight." I let out a long sigh and slouched down.

After all that, its going to be time to get to the REAL story.