❝𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤❞

☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎

"No-no-no-no, get the duck away you flying little shHHHRIMP AAAAAAH-!"

Your poor moth fell, three winged lights just disappearing from your grip.

"Stupid dark dragon..."

You let yourself fall on your back, your phone laying next to you, Krill's growling coming from it.

"Oh shut it, I hope some whale eats you, you shrimp."

You huffed and closed the game, throwing the phone on the nightstand. Your cell knocked down the clock on said stand, it falling on the floor with a loud thump.

"Kyo must be damn tired or something if she hasn't woken up yet. I thought she was a light sleeper."

With a shrug of your shoulders, you picked up the clock from your rug.

"3 a.m. huh? Disappointed, but not surprised."

You laid the device back on its place, and then jumped back under the warm covers of your bed. You leaned over your girlfriend's face, poking her cheek lightly.

"You sleepin' hun?"

After receiving no answer, you laid back on your side of the bed.

"I swear to god I need some sleeping thingys."

☕︎︎

"Hey Siri, how do I sleep?"

"I found an answer. It's displayed on your phone."

"Bro that's not the answer I wanted-"

☕︎︎

"I mean I could like drink milk or something? Don't kinds drink milk before sleeping? I don't like milk tho. I like coffee. Can I drink coffee?"

"Oh yea, Kyoko's sleeping. My bad oop
I'll still drink some coffee. Coffee good, love coffee."

☕︎︎

It turns out coffee grinder isn't the quietest thing existing. Actually, the opposite.

"Shutupshutupshutup you're gonna wake her up-"

"No need, I'm up."

You turned around just to see your sleepy girlfriend staring at you.

"Why aren't you sleeping, Kyo?"

"Why are you making coffee at 3 am?"

"Hey, I was the first to ask!"

She shook her head, before pointing at the coffee grinder.

"Oh yeah, that. Would you like an espresso? :3"

"No. And you're not drinking one too."

":c"

She took your hand and literally dragged you to the bed room.

☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎