♧⃘ one ♧⃘

Start from the beginning

ShaylaNotFound: IS THAT WHO I THINK IT IS

eclectem: mwahahaha

marderman: SAPNAP MY BAE?

I unmuted my mic and then looked back at the chat. "Guys what? Oh N- guys it's just my friend. Well, roommate, but friend." I assured the chat. They started to calm down a little bit after that so I made a poll.

What should we do?
QnA 76%
End stream 24%

"Alright, Q and A it is! Ask me questions and answers you will receive." I said with a smile, again forgetting I didn't have face cam on.

ShaylaNotFound: WAS THE PERSON WHO CAME IN SAPNAP

virargo: what are your favorite colors?

uwuisntapersonality: why are you so fat?

marderman: hot voice

"What are my favorite colors? Green and pink! Why am I so- I haven't even done a face reveal? Hot voice, I know right." I start reading the questions and then look away for a moment.

"CECE NO- Just a moment guys!" I muted myself and ran to get my cat before they fell from the window.

sillybakaowololhah: RAIDDDDDDD

cadarino: RAID! HELLO JUNIP! 💜

tombeeinnitaye: RAID POG

shampooistasty: RAIDDD

When I saved my dear cat's life, I checked my chat which was swarming with messages. Oh my god.

I quickly checked my viewer count, which was originally 253.

26,754 viewers

"WHO RAIDED ME? WHAT IS THIS WITCHCRAFT? TAKE IT BACK." I started to ramble, acting stupid instead of actually trying to process the moment.

cadarino: Tubbo raid :)

ShaylaNotFound: BAHAHAHA TUBBO RAIDED YOU IM SUCH AN OG OMG WAIT REMEMBER ME

virargo: what is happening i'm so confused

uwuisntapersonality: just um i'm uh lol? what?

Finally the raid notification showed up on the stream screen.

Tubbo_ raided with a party of 26,501!

"Oh! Okay well that's- wow.. How do I do this? I- Welcome to the stream! I'm Juniper. Uhm, home sweet Alabama? I'm kidding, I'm a single child... R.I.P. I guess." I had no idea what to say so I just started saying random things.

Tubbo_: Enjoy the riad! :D

After I got that settled in, I continued the QnA. Some viewers left, but I expected that to happen. To be honest, I didn't expect ANYTHING like this to happen, but it did, so..

"I think I'm gonna end the stream here. Thank you all for staying! Have a great rest of your day or night. I love you! Bye bye!" And then I ended the stream.

I walked out my bedroom to go see Nick, and to my surprise he was raising his hand to knock on my door.

"Oh- hello Nick! I just ended stream." I said looking at my friend eye-level.

"I know. I watched it!" Nick exclaimed with a grin plastered on his face.

"We're you there for the raid? That was so awesome but strange but also cool-"

"Yes, I was there June." He startle to chuckle and I had a smile on my face. I'm glad Nick got to see it.

"In fact, I know Tubbo." He said.

"What?"

"I know Tubbo. The one who raided you? He plays Minecraft in the same server as me." He said slower this time.

"What the heck Nick."

He looked confused.

"Why didn't you tell me? You know how big that guy is?"

"Oh, I know. Have you seen me?" He said in a jokingly cocky voice.

123456789012345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890

Hello! Thank you guys for reading the first chapter of my new story. I'm not that good at this writing stuff, but I enjoy doing it so I try. Did you enjoy it? Please consider commenting and voting! It'll help me a lot. (: <3