Hanging out with sasuke again-

Y/n POV: (they are still at school)

"Hey is it fine if I hang out at your home?" I asked.

"Uh why? The last time we went there we weren't friends for a month." sasuke said. 

"SO IT WAS JUST AWKWARD"  I said back. 

"Ok then- I don't mind" sasuke replied. 

one of the other popular girls WHO ALREADY HAD A BOYFRIEND, walked up to sasuke and started speaking like the idiot she is,

"Hey sasuke your in my core class, do you wanna help me with homework?"

I was tired about all of there idiotic voices so instead of sasuke saying anything, I decided to say something. 

"Hey uh whatever your name is why don't you ask the teacher that you flirt with 24/7"

Sasuke looked at me with a stunned look, She walked away with an angry face. 

"what the hell was that- and not such a good comeback" sasuke said.

"at least i said something" I couldn't help but to laugh. 

We entered his car and we drove off, 

"Can we get McDonalds?" I asked.

he nodded and we pulled up through the drive through and I ordered 20 chicken nuggets, and a mcflurry.

"your gonna eat all that?" He said.

"IM SORRY AM I FAT?" I clapped back.

"I DONT CARE IF YOUR FAT!"

"goood just checking."

He payed I was gonna pay him back when I bring my wallet tomorrow he gave me the food and the mcflurry I ate the chicken nuggets right in there in his car.

"AY STOP EATING HERE MY CAR WILL GET DIRTY!!!" he yelled.

"I DONT CARE LET ME EAT" I responded. 

"CANT YOU EAT AFTER WERE OUT OF THE CAR" sasuke yelled.

"NO I GUESS I CANT"  

We got to the house I only ate the ten chicken nuggets.  he took the back away from me.

"HEY GIVE THAT BACK" I yelled. 

"NOT UNTIL YOU EAT IT LIKE A NORMAL PERSON AT A TABLE." sasuke said.

"Fine" I said with a frown on my face. 

we walked inside sasuke's brother was there. his name was itachi or something I forgot. he placed the food on the table before I could even get close he told me to wash my hands. since when did he get so pushy.  I washed my hands in a huge bathroom that looked bigger than my bedroom.  I saw a room that was slightly open I decided to walk in I never got a tour of the house so it couldn't hurt. I walked in and saw a shirtless sasuke.

"EEEEEEE" I closed the door and started to yell. 

His brother ran up to the door. and asked what happen.

Sasuke came out in a gray t shirt and and gray sweat pants.

"THIS GIRL WALKED IN WHEN I WAS CHANGING" sasuke said.

"IM SORRY BUT YOU LEFT THE DOOR OPEN."

"WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN IM NOT INVITING YOU IN ITS MY ROOM"

Itachi sighed and walked away. 

"HOW THE HELL WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW IT WAS YOUR ROOM I NEVER KNEW"

"just go eat" he said, as he walked to the table.

"I swear anytime were here something bad goes on here" I responded.

he looked at me, then there was  a knock on the door. it was Naruto and a guy that had his blonde hair that looked just like him and next to him was a girl with red hair smiling, and when I thought it was all the people a girl with long red hair came next to the blonde guy she looked older.  was it a party or something, I didn't wanna know i wanted to eat my chicken nuggets. I ran to the table and grabbed them and sat on the couch and ate them.  everyone looked at me with a slight lost face.  

"See thats Y/n!" naruto said

"Uh hey" I said.