Eventual Meeting

Ajey's POV

"Ajey uth ja kab tak soye ga? Jana h aaj tera appointment hai," I heard Yash, ye mujhe sone kyun nahin deta puri raat neend nahin aayi.

"Bahi sone dena, kal puri raat stream kiya hai, appointment ka kya hai phir le lena," I mumbled pressing my face more in pillow.

"Six months wait karna pada hai aaj ki appointment ke leye, tu uth warna or 6 months wait karna padega," he said pulling up the sheet.

"Bahi VIP bol de, mil jayega appointment," I said, haan ab toh apna naam lene se hii kaam chal jata hai un mostly cases.

"Last time yeh kiya tha, uska reply yaad hai?" he asked.

"Nope"

"Sorry sir, even if you are Prime Minister of India I will take your session according to already fixed appointments, we don't discriminate between normal people and VIPs," he said. I sat up and looked at him.

"Acche log hai aaj bhi duniya mein lagta hai main tayar hokar aata hoon, I can't wait for another 6 months time,"I said and got out of my bed, chalo kuch log toh hai ethics wale.

After 30 minutes I got ready and went down, Yash was already waiting for me in the car, isko itni kya jaldi hai.

After 1 hour of drive we reached the clinic, we went in, the sleek marble floor was so clean that you can see your face, every inch of this place was just simply beautiful, the soft music was playing already making my mind calm, we went to reception desk, the lady looked up at us.

"Hello Sir, welcome to Feel Clam, how can I help you," She asked with a smile.

"We had an Appointment," Yash said.

"Sir your name please, jiske naam par appointment hai,"She asked.

"Ajey Nagar," I said, she typed something on her keyboard and looked at the screen.

"We are really sorry sir, but Dr. Nandini had an medical emergency in the hospital today so she left a few minutes ago and cancelled all her appointments, I mailed you about it"
She said, fuck yaar 6 months wait kiya hai appointment fix hone ke leye.

"Par ma'am aap aise kase appointment cancel kar sakte ho, this is wro-

I was say when Yash held my arm, making me stop in mid.

"Is there any other Doctor? Please it took us 6 months to get the appointment," he said politely.

"Sir Gurveer ma'am hain, she has just come, let me check with her, if she can have your case,"she said and dialed some number on the landline, and talked for a few minutes.

"Sir, ma'am had agreed to take your appointment, please follow me," she said, thank god yaar.

We both followed her, there was 2 rooms, and she opened the door of left on.

"Please sir, ma'am andar hi hai, bas abhi aati hii hongi, please take a seat," she said we nodded and she left.

I looked around the room, it gives you a different sense of relief, as if all your worries are taken away, I already feel better, I noticed that there was a table just at the entrance full of different kinds of flowers.