Met

A few days later
Gurveer's POV

Ajey and Yash were quite busy, so it took almost 1 week to fix the meeting, even I had a shoot so I worked out.

But right know I am stressing out, about what to wear in meeting, which is today, bhai kuch bhi ho first impression should be nice.

"Gurveer kuch bhi pahen le tu achchi hi lagegi, main office se nikal gayi hoon, see you in 40 minutes at the place, bye be on time."

And she hung up, bro kuch to help kar deti.

I looked at the dresses spread on my bed, okay so let's get ready.

(Gurveer's outfit)

I got ready, Jahavni is coming straight from her business meeting.

I finally reached the place, I entered the building, okay I am on time, thank god.

I went to the 8th floor where meeting was, I put on my earpods, and was looking at my phone, Wily ne post dala hai, Let's comment from private Id.

I was so engrossed in my phone that I didn't know I bumped into a wall, no into someone, he held me by waist, I looked up....

Oh fuck!

Yash's POV

I had to take a call so I went out, Ajey and Deepak bahiya was already in the meeting room, from what I know the meeting is with the writer of Daydreams, honesty I loved that book though she killed me in end, and we are going to make the next movie based on it.

I was going back to the meeting room when I bumped into someone, she was about to fall, I held her, she looked at me, wow she is drop dead gorgeous, my heart skipped a beat.

She blinked a few times before standing up straight.

"Are you for real?"
She questioned looking at me, what kind of question is that?

"God, fuck I am daydreaming again"
She mumbled to herself.

"Hey are you Okay?"
I asked.

"Wait you are for real? Can you please pinch me, I think I am dreaming"
She said is this girl mad or what? She extended her hand I hesitated but pinched a little bit.

"Oh my god, Wily Frenzy I can't believe it, I really met you, oh god oh god"

She said her confused face was now smiling, and I don't know why her smile was contagious that I smiled too.

"Sir, I am very very big fan of yours, I am so glad I met you"

She said, oh that's why she was looking at my pic I  her phone, not a creepy stalker thank God, well she is cute.

"Oh thank you"

I said, she was about to speak, when I heard my track Hermes, yeh abbhi kon sun raha h.

"Oh sorry sir I have to take this call"

She said and picked put her phone near her ear, bahi aaj tak mujhe asa koi inssan nahi mila jo mere ganna ringtone mi set kare, kush jada he badi fan lagti h.

"Hello? Ha mari nahi hu yrr, zinda hu..... a rahe hu mere ma"

She said, wha bahi.

"Umm..... sorry for that, just my bestfriend, anyways I should leave before she kills me, it was pleasure meeting you sir"

She shook her hand with mine, and she went away before I can say anything, generally fans take selfies, autographs, but she is something unique, anyways Let's go back.

I entered the meeting room, and sat beside Ajey, and I saw the same girl sitting in front of us.

*******

(Jahavni's outfit)

(Jahavni's outfit)

(Ajey's and Yash's outfit)

Gurveer's POV

Oh my god I can't believe it I met Yash, and even shook hands with him...... but wait I have a meeting that too with him, oh fuck I am late.

I saw Jahavni sitting there inside as soon as I entered, another lady in her 30s, a man beside her and a 2 other person sitting next to them, I sat beside Jahavni, in front of us was sitting Carry, and Deepak bahiya, oh bahi mi heart attack se mar na jau.

The door opened and Yash came in, Oh bc, abb to mi gi, he would think of me as a weirdo.

*******

That's it for today guys.
Vote and comment karo.

Mohit lagta h pahle nazar ka payar hogaya.

722 words.