Wish Came True

Book's POV (third Person's😅)
(Guys I don't know how all these meetings work, but I hope you like it)

Everyone was sitting in the meeting room.

"Hello Guys, I am Kiara Rai, the assistant Director of this movie, and this is Manish Khan, the director of the movie, so Let's began, This is Jahavni Sharma, the Co- author of the book Daydreams, and editor in Times of India, and this is Gurveer Kaur, Author of the Daydreams, and a model by profession"

The lady said.

"Hello"
Ajey said with a small smile, after the heys and hellos they started discussing the project.

"I would really love to make this book as a movie, but there is a thing"
Gurveer said.

"Yes what is it?"
Kiara asked.

Gurveer:-"What I think the story was in segments, and when I wrote this story I was just 17, so I have to add and subtract a few things here and there, I then we have to write the script, and later we to write the screenplay according to it"

"Yeah sure, I hope you write it, if you don't mind, because it's your book after all, and you will to better then anyone else can"
Kiara said and Gurveer smiled nodding.

Gurvee:-"Sure thing, but it will at least take a month for me, until then you can do the other things"

Everyone nodded.

Yash's POV

We were outside, Deepak bahiya was still talking to the director for something, the door of the meeting room was open, and I forgot my phone inside, and I bumped into someone, Again, and that's of course Gurveer.

"Umm.... I'm sorry, god why i keep bumping into people"

She said, how cute yrr.

"It's Okay, it's totally fine"
I said.

"Or dekho phone mi, ghus ja na usmi he, tabhi her jagha takrati rahti h"

I heard a voice behind, it was Jahavni.

"Jahavni, her jagha mere bizzati karna start kar deti h yrr, kabhi to chup betha kar"
Gurveer said glaring at her.

"Tum dono bestfriends ho kay?"
I asked.

"Nahi mere najaze aulad h yeh"
Gurveer said pointing at Jahavni, I laughed, for sure now they are besties.

"Hogaya tera, Hello Yash bahiya, yeh na bahut badi  pagal h I warn you, by the way can I call you bahiya?"
Jahavni asked.

"Of course, sure thing"
I smiled at her.

"Yash Sir, if you don't mind can I have a picture with you?"
Gurveer asked.

"Of course"
I mumbled, and we clicked a selfie.

"Finally my wish came true"
She mumbled, but I heard and smiled to myself.

********

A very small chapter, hope you liked it.

Please vote and comment.

Mohit yeh Yash bahiya pighal gaye lagte h.

456 words.