"Slow down" I whispered

She slowed down and got off of me. She walked to the left of my computer and put her hands on my desk. She bent over. I started licking my lips. I slowly got up from my chair and checked to make sure my camera and mic were off. They were. I walked behind Mer and put my hands on her thighs. I was going to make sounds come out of her that I've never heard before. I spread her legs and slowly went up her legs. I lifted her dress up and started kissing her ass. I squeezed her ass and slid her thong down. I took it off of her and put it on the desk. I pushed her head down more so that it was on the desk. She turned her head to the side and lifted her leg onto the desk. I unzipped my pants and pulled them down a little. I pulled my boxers down to my knees. I put my hand on her clit and started rubbing in circles. She started moaning. I went to her centre and she was already soaking wet. I thrusted my two fingers inside of her and put my hand on her hair. I pushed her deep into the desk.

"Mmm der- ek I need you" she moaned in a whisper

I took my fingers out and put my hand next to her face. I put my fingers on her lips and she opened her mouth. I put my fingers into her mouth and she started sucking on them. I took my fingers out and put my hands on the desk. I pushed all the stuff away from us. I held the other side of the desk. I positioned myself at her folds. I thrusted hard inside of her and put my hand around her mouth. I used my other one to held the desk so that it wouldn't move.

"Mm" she mumbled into my hand.

I could feel tears from her eyes going onto the side of my hand. I leaned down and went next to her ear. I started sucking on her cheek as I put force into my thrusts.

"Don't wake her" I whispered talking about Nova.

I let my hand go and sat up. I put my hand on her leg that was on the desk. I took it and pushed it further up to be close to her face. I realized that I probably messed up her makeup. I let my hand go from her hair. I put it onto her other leg and pulled her into me more. I went deeper and started putting all of my weight behind each thrust. I hit her cervix multiple times making her cry out.

"Mmm Der I'm- uhhhg" she said and released

"Mmm Mer" I moaned at the feelings of her liquids going down my penis

She sat her head up a little. I kept going. I put my hand on her face and put my finger on her chin. I lifted her head up and looked down at her. I opened her mouth and leaned down. I started kissing her lips. I took my hands off of her and put them on her legs. I deepened the kiss. I suppressed my moans with her mouth as I released inside of her. I pulled out of her and took her leg off the desk. I turned her body so that she was facing me. I pulled away from the kiss and she got down.

"Your make up is still gorgeous" I smiled fixing my tie

I pulled my boxers and pants up. I zipped my pants and she put her dress down.

"Well-" she sighed putting her hand on my chest

I looked down at her hand and back up to her face.

"I'm going to go to the party" she whispered out of breath

I looked beside her and saw her thong on the desk. I reached over and grabbed it. I held them in front of her and smiled.

"Can't forget these" I laughed

She grabbed them quickly and started laughing. She slid them on and fixed my tie more. She flattened it down with her hand. I fixed her dress and evened it out. I fixed her hair.

"Perfect" I smiled leaning down

I kissed her lips and she wrapped her arms around the back of my neck. I deepened the kiss and held my hands on her waist. I pulled her into me. We pulled away and she wiped the lipstick off of my lips.