Chapter 43

4 hours later

I've been doing barely anything. I just ate a sandwich and went upstairs to shower. I walked into the bathroom and turned the water on. I decided to do something. Might as well send my boyfriend a little present for later. I grabbed my phone and went into the shower. I went underneath the water and turned a video on.

"Derek this is for you" I whispered

I put the phone down to my centre and put two fingers into myself. I started thrusting in front of the phone. I walked forward and went to the wall. I kept going faster inside of my body.

"Derek mmm" I moaned.

"Fuck I need you uhhh" I moaned

I went faster and started moaning more. I put another finger inside of me and thrusted hard.

"Derekkkkk" I moaned

I took my fingers out and put my finger on my clit. I started rubbing it in circles

"Mmm" I moaned softly

I put the phone closer and went to my vagina. I started stretching myself with my finger. I rubbed slowly down and put three fingers inside of myself.

"Derek please UHHH" I moaned

I thrusted faster. My hand started cramping. I kept going and looked down at my phone. The camera was halfway on me and halfway on my centre. I held my head up and kept moaning.

"UHHMMM" I yelled as I released on my phone

I kept squirting onto it. I brought it up and ended the video. I grabbed my towel and wiped it off. I sent it to Derek. I put my phone and towel outside of the shower. I started washing my hair. I finished showering and walked out. I grabbed my phone and towel. I brushed my hair and wrapped the towel around my body. I walked out of the bathroom and laid on the bed. I grabbed my phone and went on Instagram. I was on it for awhile then I got a text. Derek texted me.

Derek's POV

I got to the hospital with Nova. I saw a bunch of people watching a little tv. I went over and listened.

"Serial killer on the loose. Watch out for your young daughters. He's taking them, mostly in big areas, he takes them to his car, brings them to his house. Rapes, kills, and dumps their bodies in lakes. Watch out" the news woman said

This scared me a little. I couldn't watch. I brought Nova up to daycare and kissed her little cheek.

"I'll be back later Nova I love you" I whispered kissing her little face as I held her in front of me

She started giggling. I smiled at her and handed her to one of the daycare workers. I left the room and went up to the attendings lounge. I changed into my dark blue scrubs and put my lab coat on.

"Dr. Shepherd" Lexie said

"Yes" I asked turning around and looking at her.

"Your patient Martin is heading to CT" she said

"Ok thank you" I said

We walked out together and went to CT. Martin was in the machine. Lexie and I were in the scans room.

"So what do you think he has" I asked

"Honestly I really hope it's something big" she smiled

I looked at her

"Oh sorry. I mean I hope he ends up okay" she said

"Right" I said

The scans finally came up