"But I'll be bald." Lando frowns.

"And just as gorgeous as you are now." Teena reassures him, the girl looking at him with a soft smile that made his heart do flips. She leans down and pecks his lips before he turns in his seat, making sure the girl could get to all of his hair so she could shave it all off.

"I'm nervous now, stop looking at me through the screen 'cause it's putting me off." She laughs, the girl holding the clippers in her hand softly. 

"Sorry, sorry, I'll shut my eyes." Lando says, doing as he says.

He sucked in a sharp breath when he felt the girl run a hand through his curls once more before she started to get rid of them, his nerves on full alert as to what he would look like by the end.

"Oh my god you have so much hair." Teena exclaims.

"Don't say that now I'm going bald!" Lando tells her off, listening to her laugh before she continues to shave the hair off.

She gets rid of all the clumps that had fallen on his jumper and in the hood, the girl brushing her hand over his head to get rid of any smaller hairs still there before she continued to get it as even as possible. Lando was positively nervous, he felt his hands grow sweaty from how hard he was clenching them and he was so unprepared to see how he looked without his gorgeous curls.

"I think I'm done." She speaks up after an aching amount of silence. 

"Where'd you go?" Lando asks, trying to feel around for her but she'd turned off the device and stepped away with her hands over her mouth.

"Never in my 20 years of living did I think I'd have to shave my boyfriend's hair off on a twitch stream." Teena laughs nervously, the girl biting her lip as Lando opens his eyes to see what he looked like.

"Oh my god." He goes wide-eyed and cups his hands over his mouth in shock.

"Baldo Norris arrives." Teena jokes.

"I look so weird." Lando admits as he goes to run a hand through his hair but stops himself when he realises there was nothing there.

"Tee I look weird." Lando turns his chair in her direction.

"This is gonna take some getting used to, but at least it grows back quicker now." Teena shrugs, the girl putting the clippers back in the box.

"You still fancy me right?" Lando asks with hope.

"Always." She grins, pecking his lips softly.

"Do you need me for anything else?" She questions.

"I'm alright now, thank you." Lando looks up at her, making sure to press a soft kiss to her hand before she left with the clippers in her hand.

She put them away where he couldn't find them before she went back to their room and took off her top again as it was too warm to be wearing it in the house. She nestled herself back into the covers of their bed and got cosy, continuing the film she was watching whilst she scrolled through Instagram.

Her messages were filled with Lando asking her if he looked weird and if she still liked him, the girl understanding that he wasn't all confident with the new look but she tried to reassure him as much as possible that he was still as good-looking as ever.