Arguing

"Then what does it matter to you if some fucked up couple broke up." Todoroki said being slightly annoyed too.

"Well you can't just go ruining relationships just cause someone stares a certain way." I argued.

"I didn't ruin their relationship, I just pointed out the obvious." Todoroki said as he got more annoyed.

"But you don't understand, that poor lady is probably heart broken now and is gonna have to take care of that baby all by herself." I said as we continued to argue.

"I doubt that man was doing anything to help take care of that baby anyways. Also now she can hopefully go find someone better."

"How do you know, that lady seemed so happy with everything and now we ruined it." I said thinking about the poor lady.

"Well I don't know but you can tell that lady was on something because who goes up to random strangers asking if they are still having sex and then talks about how her whole life story." Todoroki said as the tension was rising.

"Well she thought she new me though."

"But you didn't and if anything that whole conversation would have made anyone uncomfortable. Whether you know them or not."

"I don't care about that, I'm just feel guilty." I said as I slowly gave in.

"You shouldn't feel guilty, nothing about that whole situation was your fault. Just be happy that, the lady can start over and find someone better for her." Todoroki said as he stepped closer to me and started to calm down.

"Okay." I said as felt bad for arguing.

"You know I care about you right." Todoroki said as he took another step towards me.

"I know." I said as I looked up to Todoroki being super close.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you....... but I just want you to be mine." Todoroki said as moved closer.

"What?" I said as I felt my face turn red and looked down.

"I want you."

I looked up at his handsome face and looked into his pretty eyes. I felt as if I could stay and stare into his gorgeous eyes forever.

Before I knew it his lips were on mine and I kissed back. Suddenly he picked me up and set me on the counter as we continued to kiss.

⚠️it's about to get spicy, so If you don't feel comfortable reading this, just skip the rest this chapter. Also don't worry your not really missing much from the plot.⚠️ the rest of the chapter is a lemon/smut🍋

~changing to 3rd person point of view~

As he continued to kiss you, he slowly grabbed your chin and explored your mouth. As he pulled away for air, he couldn't help himself and quickly went back for more. As everything continued his hands roamed around your body.

As he stood between your legs, his hands grabbed your ass, causing you to moan into the kiss. But as he did so, he slowly moved down your neck leaving hickeys and bite marks.

Suddenly he moved his hand down to your thigh. Moving your skirt out of the way in the process. As he pushed his hand onto your inner thigh, and gave it a firm squeeze.

"Let's go to my room." Todoroki said as he picked you up, walking to his room.

"Okay"

As you both made it to his room he sat down on his bed with you straddling his lap. He quickly began to kiss you and moved his down to your neck. Continuing to leave more marks and hickeys.

You tried to stay quiet and held your hand against your mouth. Hoping it would help you stay quite

"Oh come on, I want to hear those pretty moans of yours." Shoto whispered into your ear as he grabbed your hand away.

He then quickly started to unbutton your shirt and took his shirt off too.

His hands hands quickly found their way to the zipper of your skirt, Yet he waisted no time taking off your skirt and underwear.

As you continued to make-out, you felt him get hard underneath you. So you decided to slowly grind against him.

He starred down at you and panting out of breath as he broke the kiss.

"Don't tease me." He said with a grunt.

Then he quickly went to un clip your bra. And as took it off he threw it down to the ground. Then suddenly flipped both you onto the bed and was standing between your legs.

"Are you sure you want this?" He said looking into your pretty eyes.

"Yeah, I do." You said breathlessly.

His hands slowly grabbed at your waist and hips, pulling you closer to him.

"Wet for me already." He said with a smirk.

He then turned around and grabbed a condom from his bedside table. He quickly pulled off pants and put it on.

(Sorry, but I don't think anyone wants any babies)

He then slowly positioned himself towards your entrance. As he started to slowly push in, you closed your eyes from the slight pain, because of how big he was.

As he was all the way in, he let you adjust. You looked him in the eyes, telling him you were ready.

He started to thrust slowly and was going at a slow paste. As he continued he started to speed up the paste.

"Shoto, faster!" You moaned out.

He then quickly started thrusting faster and was grunting.

"ShIt~" he moaned out.

"Your so tight." He moaned again.

"Ahh~ Keep.. going." You screamed

He started to hit your g-spot and he went even faster. You were a moaning mess and you both were enjoying every second.

The pleasure started to build up so quickly and moans and grunts were the only sound. You suddenly felt a knot start to form in your stomach. You knew your climax was coming.

The pleasure was so much making your eyes roll back as he threw his head back.

"Shoto." You moaned out tiredly.

"I'm- Close."

You noticed his thrust were getting sloppy and you could tell he was close too. It was hard to form words as he continued to fuck you sloppily.

"You feel so good." He moaned into your ear.

"I'm-." But before you finish your sentence you had already came. As you road out your high todoroki came as well and pulled out.

"Thank you." Todoroki said as he gave you a gentle kiss on your forehead.

He then got up to go get something to clean him and you up. As he finished cleaning you and him up, he put back his underwear on and laid next to your tired body.

You both cuddled next to each other and quickly fell deep asleep.

Authors note:
(Umm, I'm so sorry if that was bad. I've literally never written a smut chapter so bare with me. But I tried and I hope y'all enjoyed it.💕)

Also I might have to change the ratings of the book to mature, cause I don't want to ruin anyone's innocence.

1183 words