The Ball of Paper

After lunch, the last class of the day finally came and it was very boring. I was still very tired and we still had a few minutes left before class actually started.

As soon as I walked into class Uraraka had come up to me with a bright smile.

"Hey Y/n! Do you wanna go to the library again and do some homework again?"

I really just wanted to immediately go home and take a nap or something but I didn't want to hurt Uraraka's feelings. Also she was a good friend to talk too so I'm sure it will be fine.

"Oh sure!" I said trying to not sound tried.

"Okay great!" Uraraka said while walking back to her seat.

I didn't really want to talk to anyone after what had happened in the group chat, so I had laid my head on the my desk just slightly closing my eyes.

Yet I slightly started to here Mineta say something to Denki

"Okay, I think this plan is going to work and this is my one opportunity!" Mineta said looking at Denki for slight approval.

"Whatever dude, that is not gonna work." Denki said an kinda annoyed tone.

"But have you noticed how short Y/n's skirt is and how tight her shirt is today

"But have you noticed how short Y/n's skirt is and how tight her shirt is today." Mineta said to Denki hoping he would change his opinion.

"As much as I agree with you that Y/n is hot and would love for her to be mine, this is just too far man." Denki said to Mineta hoping he wouldn't do it.

I looked up for a second to see Mineta creepily staring at me and Denki was walking over to his seat near Kirishima.

Todoroki had finally walked into class and sat in his seat behind me without even looking at me once. And a few seconds later Mina had walked in to class and immediately went over to my desk.

"Hey Y/n! I'm so so sorry about what happened in the group chat and later after class I want to talk and see what I can do to make it up to you." Mina had said looking down at my tired face.