Dinner at Todoroki's

It was Saturday morning when I had gotten spammed called by the Baku-squad. I finally answered the FaceTime call. As soon as I joined they all yelled "Y/n, you finally answered!"

"Yeah sorry, I had my ringer turned off, let me turn it back on."

"Well anyways, we all were wandering if you wanted hang out and maybe the girls can all have a sleepover at my house afterwards." Mina said excitedly.

"Why do you always have to leave the boys out of everything." Denki said looking sad.

Mina was quick to respond "Well dude we have our girlie talk and you would think it's boring. But yeah can you come?"

"Oh yeah! That would be so fun!" I said smiling at my friends. And then it hit me, "Danm it" I said aloud.

I explained to them that my parents are making me go to another business dinner with someone my dad is working with. "Sorry I wont't be able to sleepover but maybe next week."

"Ohh okay well you have got to promise to send us a photo of what your wearing cause I know your mom makes you wear the cutest dresses!" Mina said.

"I'm sure whatever you have to wear you'll look great"Kirishima said giving me a thumbs up.

Bakugo quickly respond to our conversation saying " Tch, I'll be the judge of that"

"Okay, well I'm gonna go now, bye guys!"As soon as I hung up, my mom came into my room looking at me with a happy smile.

"Hey sweetie don't forgot that we have to go out for dinner tonight and that I get to dress you up! I have already picked you out the perfect outfit." She said excitedly.

I looked at her with smile " Okay but we still have a while till then so I'm gonna go watch some tv."

~Time skip~

It was an hour before we had to go out and my mom was so excited as usual. My mom had called me to our dressing room with the maid to help with everything. My mom was quick to tell me that I was gonna look so beautiful and blow everyone away. But she said that every time we had to go out.

"So sweetie this outfit it going to be a little bit different, but you'll look so sexy". My mom said handing the outfit to the maid.

"Okay"I said giving her an awkward and concerning smile, because she never calls me sexy.

Finally I got the outfit on and turned to the big mirror to see this.

(This is the outfit Y/n will be wearing, if you don't like it that's okay I just thought it was pretty

(This is the outfit Y/n will be wearing, if you don't like it that's okay I just thought it was pretty.)

"Uh wow! Mom don't you think this is a bit much for a business dinner. Also it's kinda revealing."

My mom was quick to answer saying "Sweetie you look amazing and there is nothing wrong with a mother wanting to show off her beautiful daughter."

After a few minutes my mom had finally gotten dressed and looking great as usual.

Moms outfit:

 (Sorry if the photos are kinda annoying, it's just when I'm reading I like to have some photos to help imagine it as I read)

Before we left I quickly took a photo of my outfit and sent it to the Baku-Squad group chat. We finally made it to this big house and I knew I was rich but this house was huge.  My mother and father both looked at each other with a quick smile as my father knocked on the door. A few seconds went by and the door swung open. There stood Endeavor and Todoroki, both in really nice suits.

Then it hit me,  Todoroki's dad is working with my dad and I'm all dressed like this

Then it hit me,  Todoroki's dad is working with my dad and I'm all dressed like this. This is so embarrassing, no one sees me all dressed up like this unless it's my close friends. I started to over think everything , "maybe this is why he hates me, he probably thinks I look super weird, what if he tells everyone at school."  I started to feel super insecure and I tried my best to not look at him. But to be completely honest he looks really handsome right now. What am I thinking? 

My mom held her hand out waiting for my dad to grab it and lead the way to the dining room. Leaving me behind following everyone.

As everyone sat down at this big dining table, my mom told me to go sit next to Todoroki. I looked at her with a sad face as I slowly walked over to Todoroki. Both of my parents started taking to Endeavor as they drunk some fancy wine. I took a quick glance at Todoroki and he didn't look happy as he stared directly at Endeavor.

I decided that I should probably start a conversation before this gets awkward, but before I could say anything Endeavor asked me a question.

"So Y/n, I heard that your 17th birthday is coming up, when will that be?"

I looked at him and was quick to respond saying, "Oh well my birthday is this Monday."

"Oh in that case I'll promise to get you a gift as soon as possible." Endeavor said looking back at my parents to continue saying something.

I looked back at Todoroki's to see him look even more annoyed.  I thought about saying something to him but I decided I probably shouldn't bother him. 

The silence ended quickly by my phone going off and it was the whole Baku-squad texting. My mother quickly turned to me saying " Sweetie remember our rule, no phones at the dinner table." She held out her hand for me to give her my phone, but before I did I turned off my ringer . 

Endeavor and both of my parents kept talking for what felt like hours, but finally we left and I said bye to Endeavor and Todoroki.

(996 Words)