Calls

As I walked towards the bathroom, I looked around all my surroundings and made sure no one creepy was following me.

When I finished going to the bathroom and was  just washing my hands, a girl walked in and looked a bit crazy.

"Hiya! You look so precious, I wonder what your blood taste likes." The random girl said.

But she whispered the last part so I didn't hear it very well. I quickly finished drying my hands and walked out of the bathroom.

As I was walking away from the bathroom I ran into someone. It felt like walking into a brick wall. As soon as I fell down I apologized.

"I'm so sorry-" before I said anything else I cut my self off out of shock.

"Oh hi doll, my bad." The tall man said grabbing my bag for me.

I quickly stood up and looked at the strange man standing in front of me.

"I'm sorry that was my fault, my names Y/n." I said trying to be polite.

"I know.....my name? You don't need to know that yet." He said with a smirk.

"Oh umm, okay well I must being going now." I said being a bit weirded out.

"Of course, don't forget this doll." The strange man grabbed my hand and pulled me a few feet closer to him.

"Oh thanks." I said as I grabbed my bag of new clothes and started to quickly walk away.

"Can't wait to see you again." The strange man whispered to himself as I walked away.

I looked behind myself to see if he was still there and he had disappeared

~Time Skip~

As soon as I got home I went straight to my room. When I finally got to lay down on my bed and rest, I started to get a call from my mom.

"Ring... Ring"

"Hello, Sweetie. Is everything okay?"

"Hi! Mom, yeah everything is fine. I went to the mall and got a new outfit for when I have to go to one of your business meetings." I said while starring at my shopping bad.

"Oh that's great honey. Did you go with Todoroki?" She said curiously.

"um no,  I just went with my friends." I said as I thought about where Todoroki was.

"Oh I see, well you should really invite him to these hangouts. You don't want him to feel lonely do you? And if you ask me, I think the boy wouldn't mind dating you." She said with a slight laugh.

The thought of Todoroki wanting to date, kinda made me blush.

"Mom, stop."

"What? Sweetie you don't understand how beautiful you are. Any guy would be super lucky if they got to date you. I mean really you should give Todoroki a chance." She said excitedly.

"Thanks."

"Anyways I would love for you to put on that outfit of yours and show me how it looks."