━━━━━ my kiss felt more special

up up ── sandollar

up up ── sandollar

EVA QUICKLY RAN TO KIE'S HOUSE TO SHOWER SINCE SHE WAS HER ONLY FRIEND WITH POWER.

" That's cute!" Kie smiled as she saw her friend walk into her kitchen. Kiara was making sandwiches and packing small snacks for them. She also had some beer. Eva had on a tight blue tank top with blue jeans shorts, with her bikini underneath. "What! I just threw something on!" She laughed, waving her friend off. "I packed you some soda since I know you don't drink beer," Kie told the girl while they walked out the entrance.

"You're the only one who thinks of me."

They both got to the docks to see the boys already there. "Oh, top o' the mornin' to ya." JJ bowed his head as the girls walked closer to the moving boat. "Good morning," Kie said with a smile.

"Morning." The black-haired girl waved at the trio.

"Morning."

"Whatcha got?" Pope gestured to the small cooler she had in her hand. "You got some juice boxes?" Eva and Kie were getting closer to the boat so JJ held his hand out, to get them in the boat. "You know, just some yogurts and carrot sticks."

"How about my kind of juice box?" Jay half-joked while he helps Kie get into the HSM pogue. "Yeah." Once the brunette-haired girl's feet hit the floor, JJ removed his hands from Kie's and immediately went to Eva's.

"My Lady." He gave her a smirk before pulling her into the boat.

"Thank you, Jay." She kissed him on the cheek once her feet also hit the ground. A small blush rose on his cheeks and the back of his neck. "Brace for impact." John B announces, watching as his best friend being so obvious about his crush on Eva. He drives a little faster making the black-haired girl falls out of JJ's hand.

Luckily, Pope catches her before she falls. "Thanks, Pope." She also gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. That made JJ frown, my kiss felt more special. Kie, seeing the look on his face, quickly grabbed a beer out of her small cooler and shoving it onto JJ's stomach.