Chapter 52: Harmony of Frienship

Shaking that idea out of your head you decided that you would continue on exploring the school. You knew that you had to get into that secret ultimate lab you had a feeling that something important would be revealed there. As you were making your way to the fifth floor you stopped at the fourth floor because you heard what sounded like crying coming from the computer lab. You slowly walked to the computer lab and you peered into the computer lab. You saw Miu crying.
"It was suppose to work! It was suppose to be our way out! A world free of this killing game and Monokuma! Why? Why? Why?!" Miu sobbed. You looked at her with sad eyes and you slowly made your way to your crying best friend. You wrapped your arms around as she was sitting on the floor balling her eyes out.
"Shhh Miu it's okay...it's okay." You hummed trying to comfort her.
"Y-Y-Y/N....? Wh-what are you doing here?" Miu stuttered.
"That doesn't matter what matters is you. Why are you crying?" You asked looking at her.
"Because we're still stuck in here! It's hopeless this game is just going to keep on continuing until there's only two of us left! That's our only way out and I don't want to believe it but it's the only thing I can believe! That Virtual World was my one saving grace my attempt at freeing us from this and even that failed!" Miu cried.

"Miu...even if the Virtual World did work we wouldn't have been free. Sure maybe our mind and our feelings would have been there but our body would still be in the killing game and that's not freedom. What's freedom is getting out of here." You softly spoke.
"We aren't getting out of here Y/N don't you see that!?" Miu cried and then she fell into your shoulder sobbing.
"That's not a good mindset to have Miu. We're going to escape from this horrible place Trust me on that.  We're best friends Miu and friendship is built on trust." You softly said.
  "B-but how do you know?" Miu asked.
"I can't truly promise anything but I can promise I'm going to do all I can to get us out of here alive I know it's going to be difficult and I know it's difficult to even see the light at the end of the tunnel but you, and Kokichi even Shuichi you three give me hope and courage to keep going to see through everything to the end  and not just give up to this game.  You three inspire me to keep going and I'm going to make it out of this game with you guys. Anything is possible with the right people on your side. So maybe I can't promise everything but I can promise that we're going to walk side by side through this game. I can promise you that." You vowed with a smile on your face. Miu looked at you and wiped her tears and then she smiled.
  "You're my best friend and you showed me what true friendship is. When you stopped Kokichi from making me bow to them and you defended me that's when I truly realized what having a friend is. I...d-don't know where I would be if you weren't here." Miu admitted twirling her blonde hair.
  "You would still be your strong, confident, and independent self don't sell yourself short Miu. Even without me you would of made it and you know what you're making it now." You beamed at her as you both stood up  you saw her smile.

  "Yeah you're right." Miu smiled. "Come on we should go back to the dorms."
  "Oh umm I still have to go do something." You replied with an awkward laugh.
"What do you have to do?" Miu asked.
"Nothing important don't worry about it." You assured her and she sighed.
"Fine." She sighed and then walked away.
You watched her walk away and then after she left you made your way to the fifth floor to make it to the mysterious ultimate lab.  When you made it to the fifth floor you looked at the locked ultimate lab and you frowned at the key Miu made you.   You hated lying to Miu and Kokichi and you wanted them to help you discover the secrets but  they weren't with you right now because you didn't tell them.

"You're such a terrible liar Y/N." A voice from behind you commented.
"Caught you red handed!" Another voice yelled.
The sound of the voices made you scared and then you turned around to see the voices.