Magic

Olga leaves, leaving me in the kitchen alone.

Laura is here...

Laura is here....

I repeat this to myself as I run the tip of my index finger around my glass of wisk and everything we experience comes to mind , all the way back to when I saw her at the airport and saw that she was real and not a hallucination in my head, I remember your stubbornness in the first days and our first dinner, lol, Laura was beautiful...Our first sex with a mixture of love and horny, I want it all together!How could I lose Laura like that, how??

I have not seen Laura for over 6 years , I do not know how she is doing , I avoided looking at her social networks for fear of seeing her happy with Nacho 's rat and that would drive me crazy !My will and run and see her, but the image of her running away with Nacho makes my heart burn with hate!No Massimo that's over!

 I speak to myself. I drink all the wisk and go to my room... I walk in and Ana is sleeping in my bed, she's naked waiting for me, but I'm drunk enough not to get horny about her! 

I go to my bathroom and take a cold shower and Laura's thoughts come in that bathroom, I remember like it was today that we fucked here, how it still hurts me!

 Even though I know she doesn't love me!I dry off, put on a pair of shorts and a sweatshirt and lie down without a shirt. It doesn't take long and I fall asleep. 

I literally erase.I wake up and see that the sun is rising outside, I grab my cell phone from the bedside table and see that it's almost 1pm. Ana is not in the room, but I leave a note on her pillow.'

' Amore mio , I went to the mall to buy a nice dress for tonight , I 'll enjoy it and go to the salon , come back later , be ready and beautiful for me ... I love you Massimo .''

Amen she's not here, I'm not in the mood to put up with Ana's talk.But I need to take it easy with her , she is with me all the time and faithful to me , even if I go to clubs and fuck other women because she knows and does not care !

I'll give more value to Ana, I can't let Laura's arrival leave me like this! She can't have control over me again!This needs an end to an end!I get up and go change!I put on a pair of black jeans and a blue shirt and go downstairs. 

Breakfast is at the table exposed in the garden, Domenico and Mario are sitting talking.

- Good Morning ....I speak to them.

- Good morning, what's that face...

 - Good morning...Domenico asks me and Mario answers me.

- Nothing more !!! Do you have something for today?? I answer him and ask.

- Not everything calm, will you go with Ana to Milan today? Domenico asks me.

- Yes , she does not stop talking about this party , you know how Ana is !!! I speak without any enthusiasm.And there we stay talking and the time passes ...I look at the clock and it's already 16 hours and we haven't had lunch yet, Domenico and Mario come in and go to lunch and I'm there thinking.

Lucca comes running to hug me...

- Dindo... Let's play with the drone? He tells me all sweaty I believe he was running on the beach, his nanny is right behind him.

- Come on champion, go get him! And Lucca runs off to get the drone I gave him.He comes back and we are there playing with the drone. For hours and hours, Domenico joins us and we spend a pleasant afternoon. It's already getting dark and I decide to go in and get ready. Lucca's nanny Bia leaves with him, and Domenico and I go in.

- Do you know Laura is here? He talks to me as we walk into the house.

- III??? I speak without showing any feeling.

- Nothing, I just wanted to know how you're feeling!? Domenico speaks and we stop in the living room.

- I don't want to talk about it, it's done!!! So life goes on!!! I say shrugging and heading for the stairs.

- Yeah but she never marries the mouse!!! Domenico talks to me, but I leave, I don't want to talk about it, or hope again where there isn't!I go to my room , take my shower , put on my black dress pants , a white shirt , bow tie , Black vest and a Black jacket , gel my hair and comb it back , apply my perfume , a fragrance made especially for me .

I put on my shoes and leave the room and go downstairs and see the beautiful and beautiful Ana , she is in a crimson dress with a nice slit in her legs that goes to her thigh , she has a neckline that highlights her beautiful big breasts , all naked in the back, with a thin strap. All beautiful and perfect hand embroidery, Ana has a mask of the same color in her eyes, her hair is all loose and curly, she looks beautiful and I smell her from here!At this party, women go masked and men don't!I stretch my arms to her who comes with a beautiful smile to meet me!

- You look beautiful dear! I tell her smiling to her, she deserves to be treated with love and respect!

- Thank you dear! She speaks to me all affectionate and loving.

- Let's go ? She speaks to me.

- Yes my beautiful...And let's get my black Ferrari and open the door for Ana, who enters.I sit down beside her and drive , Ana puts on some songs and we start to sing and laugh , I have fun with her , we know each other for a long time , she knows how to make me laugh I like being with her , I just don't like it when Ana you think you can boss me around or manipulate me! We arrive at the big event and there are several photographers, I stop in front and go down and open the door for Ana. We left and stopped to land for photos. There are many photographers, but we entered.We took the table upstairs that gives access to the big event and the dance floor. 

We sat down with Ana's brother and some other partners, today I'll give Ana full attention, she deserves it.We laugh, we have fun, we drink Champagne...I feel lighter!!!I see that Ana's brother says something to her, and she changes her posture!

- What was it dear? I ask her, I feel that Ana is hiding something from me, but it has never been more important.

- Nothing dear, we lost a few euros more my brother will solve! She tells me smiling.

- All right !!!And we stayed there enjoying the night that is beautiful and with a wonderful themed party.The walls are big and old with the decoration in Black and gold , the waiters all wear golden masks , everything perfect and of great quality , I like this party !Domenico and Olga are sitting a few feet from our table, I see Amy with them, but I haven't seen her yet and I don't care to look.

At the sound of Magic-Coldplay my eyes meet Laura's, who is right in front of me in a long black dress, her black mask makes her face perfectly beautiful, she stares at me and like in a movie flashing in our minds, we stare at each other. , it feels like magic , this magical moment , everything we spent the good times are passing through my mind , and I do not look away from hers , even the people passing between us , our eyes are crossed , I feel my heart beat faster , Laura she looks beautiful , she is blonde with long hair , how she manages she is even more beautiful , my will and run and give her a hug !

 Dio mio how this woman still moves me. 

Ana notices and pulls me to her.

- Massimo dear, what was it that took you out of here my love?! She asks me as her hands slide over my face and her mouth gives me several soft kisses.

I look at her and place a kiss on her forehead.

- Nothing important affection! I tell her, and she hugs me and we resume our conversation, with everyone at the table.

But my thoughts are on Laura, I can't help but look at Domenico's desk, like I wish he's sitting there right now. I look and see that she is looking at me too. I catch Laura unnoticed giggling with Olga and Amy, how she looks even more beautiful smiling like that! 

I believe she must be happy with the mouse, I just don't understand what she is doing here alone, where is the mouse?!

 That I leave you unprotected?!But that's good I can look at her!