Life goes on.

I haven't heard from Laura in 6 years, I avoid asking Olga, and when I know she is talking to Laura on the phone I go out, I don't care what she does or does not do, this woman turns my life around inside out, and I don't intend to ever hear or sail again!

I returned from a trip in England, I had with Adrian, it was pleasant to spend a few days with my brother who is much more of a womanizer than me, he is no longer with Ana.

Since she found out that Laura went to Canalhas Islands, she came after me and as a beautiful whore I ended up reconnecting with her, if there is one thing that Ana knows, it gives me pleasure!
And I know that she loves me and doesn't care if I cheat on her or not! The important thing for Ana and her status is with Don TORRICELLI!
Mario is happy with my decision to get back together with Ana.

Olga and Ana are making out at the mansion, Olga makes it very clear that she hates Ana and I don't care at all, after all she is only here because Domenico loves her, otherwise she would be miles away, and Olga and I also never got along well, so fuck her !!
But if there is one thing I have to recognize, it is that she becomes a real TORRICELLI and an excellent mother for Lucca ...

Lucca, yes, it gives me feeling of life, he has my loving side that no one has, not even Ana! I give my life for him.

Today is the day of my engagement to Ana!
She is excited to be the new TORRICELLI.

But first I have a meeting with Domenico and Mario.

They enter the library.

- Massimo we are having problems loading cocaine and LSD! Mario speaks calmly to me!

- Domenico solve this for me! I talk while I drink my wisk!

- There's more to the Matos family who want to close a shipment of weapons and cocaine! When Mario tells me that, hatred takes over my body, I close my fist on the table, and I feel my muscles stiffen with rage!

- They want ? I am serious and hateful to Mario who swings his glasses between his fingers!

- Massimo, this is no time to have a grudge against a whore who doesn't care about you! Come out on top and show them that you are DOM MASSIMO TORRICELLI !!!
Mario speaks to me calmly.
Mario is right, I shouldn't care about Laura's whore!

- All right !!! Do it yourselves, I don't want to see the face of the Nachos shit!
I speak in a voice choked with hatred!

- But something ? I ask them.

- No, for today and that's it! Mario answers me.
And the door to the library opens and we look at the beautiful blonde Ana entering the library with everything.
I am still sitting in the chair she comes to me, she is wearing a white dress glued to her body, he goes to the knees and pinches her huge breasts, her hair is loose and she wears a beautiful silver high-heeled sandal and a red Baton that enhances your fleshy mouth.
She approaches me and gives me a horny kiss and her hand goes over my pants and my cock is already hard inside my pants.

- Good afternoon everyone ! She speaks, as soon as she finishes kissing me.

- Good afternoon sweet Ana ... - afternoon Ana ...
Mario and Domenico greet and get up!

- Massimo is done! Mario talks and leaves the library with Domenico!

Ana sits at the table in front of me and opens her legs, to see that she has no panties on, she looks at me biting her big lips.

She pulls on my tie, brings me close to her.

- Own me Dom Massimo! She speaks to me breathlessly ...

At the same time, I open my pants and take my cock out, and put it inside her pussy, which is wet.

I stick to Ana's neck and fuck her hard, open her neck, and forgot that I'm about to kill her, but Ana likes it.
I bite her breasts hard and firmly, I slap her face and she moans with pleasure.
Ana knows how to be a whore in bed.
I fuck her hard and without a hint of notion, I hit her, she comes several times on my dick.

I turn Ana in the bedroom and invade her anus hard and she moans with pleasure punch several times in her ass and Ana shakes her big hot ass on my dick.
I slap your ass with the welt on my hand and squeeze it hard and joyfully on your ass.

I get out of it, I'm panting.

Ana gets dressed and looks at me with a look of lust and satisfaction.

I get ready and sit down, my breath comes back and I pick up the wisk bottle.

- I love you Massimo! Ana tells me.

- OK dear ! I answer her, I never told Ana that I love her, because I don't love her and she knows it, I never hid it from her.

- Come on, we have an engagement waiting for us! She talks to me, and leaves the library.

- I'll be right, darling! I talk and sit there, drinking my wisk.