He finally speaks up, stepping closer to her, holding her close to him caressing her cheek with his free hand; "Zariah, you are the most amazing, beautiful and caring woman I have ever encountered in my life, I knew the moment I met you that you w...

He finally speaks up, stepping closer to her, holding her close to him caressing her cheek with his free hand; "Zariah, you are the most amazing, beautiful and caring woman I have ever encountered in my life, I knew the moment I met you that you were an amazing person and at the time I felt like our paths were suppose to cross. Finding out you were my soulmate made the feeling in my heart much stronger. When I first saw you, felt you touch my cheek, my heart felt so warm and so full." He kissed her forehead as he continued; still holding her close, gazing into her eyes as she just smiles at him "When I left, I felt torn, as if someone ripped a part of my heart from me, I felt lost and angry. My heart yearned to see you again and when you showed up outside of my cell, I felt full again. Time stood still and the only thing I could hear was my own heartbeat as if it would leap from my chest. Every part of you, was made for me, perfect in every way. I feel like you deserve much better than me, I am nothing but a monster, I do not deser---" before he could finish, she leaned up and kissed him deeply.

Loki taken back but instantly kisses her back, holding her even closer to him, almost picking her up slightly. She smiles into the kiss and he feels it, instantly smiling himself. After a few moments, they pulled apart and their foreheads touched, she finally speaks: "You... are not a monster. I told you think. I would not fall in love with a monster..." as the word slips out of her mouth, she realized what she said and he just stares at her flabbergasted, he quickly seals their lips in a kiss again as he wraps his arms around her body and held her, she placed her hands on his chest returning the kiss. For a moment, nothing else mattered... It was such a perfect moment; he reached out to her mind almost afraid to tell her at first, he took that leap of faith: "I love you..." is all she hears. Her eyes shot open as she pulled apart from kissing him and gazed at him, a small tear falls from her eye down her cheek.

He smiles at the goddess as he reaches to wipe the tear away and just caresses her cheek as he continued, this time out loud: "I love you, Zariah. I feel it and it feels right. You have given me so much hope for a better like that I could not wish for anything else. I love you because of the beautiful being that you are and I will do everything in my power to ensure our happiness together, to keep you happy." He says in almost a whisper as he kisses her forehead, to her cheek and then finally to her lips.