Chapter 11

5 days later....(Thursday)

SIMON POV:

All this week I've been making drops and dropping niggas bodies to the floor with Jaws and the rest of these niggas

"Ite we gonna need to scope out the place before airing that bitch out.... we keep what we find so these ain't no shit about splitting cause Keely can't do math for shit" Jaws explains.

"Fuck up you ghetto bitch" he bucks at Jaws.

"Watch dat bitch word nigga but we go in and out while gunna end that rat ass nigga life while we knock shit over making it look like a robbery" we all nod.

"Which rat? The one in dis van?" Jaws stares at my ass like a won't end this nigga life.

"Nigga we got a fucking problem or sum?" I mug.

"Shit you tell me" I was about to say sum shit but his phone went off.

"So unprofessional. Can't ever do nun with kneegas" Keely shakes his head.

This nigga knows he's black right? Dumbass.

"Sorry bruh it's lil ma" Gunna starts typing and I mug his phone.

Z💗

Z💗: sure Friday is good❤️

What the fuck?

"Ite let's go niggas before his ass notices a damn van in his driveway cause Keely-"

"Bro shut the fuck up talm bout me like I ain't in yo face" Keely rolls his eyes getting out the van after putting his ski mask on.

We all put our ski masks on and get out the van quietly walking towards the front door for me to pick the lock before slowly opening the door seeing pitch darkness.

"Gunna upstairs" Jaws whispered and Gunna made his way upstairs.

I go into a room downstairs turning on a light looking I'm the draws and under the bed seeing a box so I grab it and put it in my duffle bag hearing a Big Bang before someone screaming.

"Shut the fuck up!" Gunna yells from upstairs.

"I'm in the ghetto ratatatata" Keely shoots his gun up and we look at his dumb ass.

"Nigga shut the fuck up and knock some shit over so we can go" we nod and start destroying shit all over.

While we were destroying shit we heard sirens going off.

"We out!" I yell and they follow me out the house into the van but gunna isn't behind us.

"Where dis nigga at!?" Jaws hits the dashboard as we wait for this nigga to come out and gunna jogs out the house.

"Fuck!" He winces taking his mask off touching his cheek.

"The fuck was you doing?!" I slap the back of his head.

"Don't fucking touch me rat ass nigga" he bucks at me and I laugh.

This nigga must've forgot I'm about shit.

"What did yo lighskin monkey ass do?" Keely asks swerving down the streets and shit away from the sirens.

We all had our ski masks off and parked the van a block away from the trap before walking down the block with duffle bags in our hands.

"What happened to yo face?" Jaws broke the silence.

"Bitch ass sliced ma shit bruh... imma have Lil ma stitch dis shit" he pulls out his phone.

"She probably won't stop ova here not after they shit from Sunday" Jaws shrugs taking a hit from his blunt.

They look at me and I roll my eyes.

"Can I get ma fucking neck back" I mug.

I haven't talked to Z all this week since she's been ignoring me but the weekend is coming up and she's suppose to drop Bambi off tomorrow so I'll talk to her when I get to see her ass. I've been trippin these past few days since I started back doing street shit but what else imma do? Get a 9 to 5 job ain't for me so imma work dis shit until I'm set for life.

"Hey lil ma" Gunna cheeses in the fucking camera and shit.

"What happened to you!? Are you okay? Where are you? Whe-" Zyana's voice yells through the screen.

They on some other shit?

"I'm good I just need some stitches and we'll figure everything else out ite?" She takes a deep breath and nods.

"You think I can stop by?"

"Of course you can come over Gavyn"

She know the government? What the fuck?

"Mannn chill." She laughs and shakes her head.

"I'll be there in a minute and I'll bring Bam and K some snacks"

"Wooow so I can't get no snacks? Bleed out for all I care" she hung up and he chuckles as we finally get inside.

"She really hung up?" Jaws chucked and he nods.

"She know imma get her sum" he grabs his shit and walks out the door.

I don't like how comfortable these niggas are with Z and my kid bruh. This shit gonna stop or else imma have to make Z ass hate me more than she already does cause I don't need a whole bunch of niggas around my daughter.

"Aye you good Bruh?" Jaws taps me and I nod.

"I'm good" I grab my back and head out dapping when up.

2 hours later....

"It's literally 2 in the morning Sin!!" Lia yells and I ignore her.

"Good to know" I go in the room and take off my shirt not needing to hear all this shit.

I go in the bathroom and pop the pills before I slap the fuck out of Lia's annoying ass all in my face but I wasn't even listening to shit she was saying.

"You got cough syrup?" She freezes and smacks her teeth walking away.

Bitch.

I grab cough syrup, sprite and some jolly ranchers putting them in my cup while I walk into the living room thinking about life while I sip on my lean feeling the room lightly spinning but it feels nice as Naruto comes on the screen.

"Lia!" Yell and she comes down the stairs.

"What!?" She mugs.

"Cmere and gimme sum" I lick my lips and she smiles coming over to me.

"Yes daddy" she pulls my pants a little down and starts sucking my dick.

"Fuck" I sip more until I pass out.

blissful ass sleep.