Chapter 10

ZYANA POV:

"Grimy ass probably spying on me and my nigga" Lia rolls her eyes walking past me bumping my shoulder.

Did this nasty bitch just bumped me.

"Aye bruh watch where you steppin" Gavyn mugs Lia and I take a deep breath.

"Whatchu doing here?" Simon licks his lips getting down from the last step.

"Just came to see my twin and say wassup" I shrug.

"Lying ass you came to see me" Gavyn flicks my head.

"Nahh she came for me dummy!" Keely shouts from the kitchen.

"Both y'all niggas wish" Jaws scoffs sitting on the couch.

"Y'all know her like dat?" Simon mugs looking at everyone.

"Duh 69 we know who lil ma is" Gavyn mugs at him and lays his arms around my neck.

Oh shit.

"Niggas getting too fucking comfortable like I won't drop they ass" Simon gets closer.

"The ghetto... could neva be my ass being so ghetto" Keely shakes his head smoking a blunt.

I turn around towards Gavyn and give him a little hug.

"Chill it's ight" he nods and walks to sit down in the couch next to Keely.

"Lemme talk to you real quick" he pulls on my arm dragging me up stairs.

I try pulling away put he keeps his grip on my arm before going into a room with messy ass sheets. Did this nigga drag me in the room he was fucking Lia in? Is he stupid?

"Don't drag me like that Simon" I snatch my arm successfully away from him and cross my arms.

"What da fuck you doing here?!" He gets a little loud.

"Lower your tone"

"Or you could get hit!" Keely shouts walking past the room.

Simon closes the door and leans on it looking at me irritated.

"I come here at least twice a week just because wiz said they like family and they helped me with shit" I roll my eyes not understanding why I gotta explain myself to him.

"What about that lame nigga gunna?" He mugged.

You in my business? Don't do that sir cause you might get your feelings hurt.

"He's helped me with shit" I shrug.

"What the fuck that nigga helped you wit?" He gets louder.

"Watch who you talking to? The fuck wrong with you bro? Gunna helped with my pregnancy and finding Kaylen" he keeps a mug on his face looking mad as hell.

"Should've known you couldn't do shit on yo own" he chuckles.

What the fuck he say?

"Always depending on niggas cause little Z can't do shit for herself" i lowly gasp feeling hurt.

"You fucked him for some money huh?" I slapped him hard as hell holding in my tears.

"Don't talk about me like I need help... he helped me at the END of Bam's pregnancy while you didn't do shit" I put my finger in his face.

"I did this! I put food and clothes on their fucking backs while you didn't do shit cause you want to make mistakes.. I've graduated top of my class pregnant and with a 1 year old walking down the fucking stage" I laugh lowly to myself.

He really disrespected me.

"I don't need to fuck or suck on nobody to do this shit so don't worry about me... worry about Bambi before I give her a new fucking daddy so get your shit together" His eyes go dark and I push him off the door and leave the room going downstairs.

I'm not gonna take his shit like he's been here for bambam for years cause he's only been in her life for a week so how is he going to assume what I've done to keep Kaylen and Bam safe and fed, They helped me more than Simon did since he was in Jail Jaws and them babysat Kaylen while I was in attending classes or just needed to get one night of sleep but I never begged or cried for them to because they did it on their own.

"You good?" Gavyn asked.

"Always" I grab the blunt from Jaws and take a hit from it.

"Who said yo fat ass head can take my shit? So damn annoying" Jaws pushed my head lightly.

"Where my lil nigga at?" Keely asked and I pass the blunt to Gavyn.

"With Chanel and bam at my house" they nod and Lia comes from the back room to sit next to me.

Petty bitch.

"So Bambi you lost or sum?" She smiles in my face.

Stank ass.

"Nope but I know you lost since you still stink do you need me to guide you to the bathroom or what?" I do a stank face and she rolls her eyes.

"Sorry me and Simon been going at it since the morning" she smirks snatching the blunt from Keely.

"Uh uh ghetto fabulous better give me ma shit back" Keely snatches it back from her.

"Bitch smell like ten cans of bounce dat ass" I mumble.

"Spare coochie ma'am looking ass" we start laughing our asses off.

"Under da sea looking ass" Jaws yells and we continue laughing feeling my stomach get tight.

"Itching and burning having ass" I cry out and Keely screams laughing running around the room.

"Shut up cause that's why I stole yo nigga" everyone looks at her and stops laughing.

"Chill peaches you can have him" I take a hit from the blunt and everyone starts cackling.

"AHHH SHE CALLED YO ASS FUCKING PEACHES!!!" Keely screams running around the house with tears down his face.

"She thought she did something" Gavyn chuckles shaking his head.

"Y'all lay off her" Eli shakes his head and I get up to hug him.

"Move ugly" he pushes me off and I smack my teeth.

"Rude but how is Asia?" I sit next to him and snatch his chips.

"Well we together now and it's going good so far so I can't complain" He lightly smiled to himself.

"That's good but you better send my god baby over my house" I slap the back of his head.

I saw Simon coming down so I grab my stuff and get ready to leave saying bye to everyone before leaving to go into my car.

"Zyana!" Simon yelled but ignored him.

"Z!" He grabs my arm and I slap him.

"Don't fucking touch me" I snatch my arm away and get into my car.

He must be out his rabbit ass mind.