She didn't want to think about it as she was alone in the world for the first time in a long time. As she heard the squeaking of the brakes from her train, the Protector got up from her seat and started walking down the platform to be greeted by police in their uniforms.

"Protector Dawn." One greeted and she raised an eyebrow.

"Um, hello." She muttered and looked past him and saw four more behind him. "I was supposed to be meeting Mako here, not you guys." She said to them as he nods his head.

"Mako sends his apologies miss, but he had other duties to take care of." He told her, making the girl sigh and hand him her bag.

"Of course." She breathed out, following them to the small apartment and the group of officers nod their heads.

"Anything else we can do for you, Protector?" He asked and the girl rolled her eyes.

"You could tell me where Mako is located." She said, digging through her bag and pulling out a small present.

"He should be with Prince Wu at the new train station that Miss Asami Sato built." He said and the girl nods her head.

"Perfect, you can go back to the station now." She told them, hearing their footsteps walk away and the door shut behind them.

Dawn sighed, looking up at a mirror and seeing pictures of the two around the boarder of the reflective glass. She placed the gift down and walked out, heading towards the new station as she waited behind a large group of people.

"Prince Wu, President Reiko has some really important King stuff to talk to you about." Mako's voice rang out as Dawn smiled, watching the small interaction and the scrawny boy in an expensive green and yellow suit sigh.

"Now? Fine. Think over the offer, I'll be back." Prince Wu said to Asami as he kissed his hand and blew it to her and walked off.

Dawn grimaced and slowly snuck up behind Mako. "He's a real charmer, huh?" Mako asked Asami as the woman watched Wu leave with disgust.

"He's... something. How can you stand being his bodyguard?" Asami asked him.

"Well, I just remind myself that once he's on the throne, I go back to being a detective and seeing Dawn when my cases go towards the Earth Kingdom." He said as Asami smiled and crossed her arms, seeing the girl behind him.

"And that works?" She asked.

"I also go home and smash my head into the wall for an hour. You know, just to get the stress out." Mako said while Asami laughed.

"It's good to see you, Mako. It's been too long. You hear from Bolin lately?" Asami asked and Dawn got ready.

"I haven't talked to him for a while, but he's coming in a few days for the coronation. And Bei Fong told me that Korra is getting in tonight." Mako said and Asami raised an eyebrow.

"And Dawn?" She asked while Mako sighed.

"She hasn't said anything. Her last letter said she had something important to do with a small town just outside the walls of Be Sing Se, so it's probably going to be a while." He said and the girl wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek.