I then get onto 51st, and speed up to where I can see four men all in black joggers and hoodies, and Olivia in her usual of a turtleneck, and leggings.

How did this girl get eight miles from her house?

But pushing that from my mind I pull ahead of where she's being followed, and park on the side of the street before picking up the phone.

"Don't act like you know me until I get out of the car" I say before I hear it clatter to the ground, and I hang up.

I then get out of my car and close the door, I can feel my anger rising as I walk down the sidewalk towards where Olivia is being held by one of the men, by her arms and trying to get away, ever ounce of control I have threatening to snap before I see Olivia get bright eyed as I walk towards her theres fifty feet between us and those men are not giving up as they try to pin her down but she kicks up knocking one back and using her weight to get out of the one that is behind her holding her arms grasp.

I'm not even surprised she could defend herself, she acts innocent but I know there's a lot that she keeps secret.

She then runs to me and I can see those men begin to run after her but stop when she slows down as she gets to me, I can see the relief in her eyes, and I calm down slightly.

"Hi Livi" I greet watching the men with a cold glare, "it's alright now".

"Hey rich boy, give her over" one of then men says, "she belongs to us".

God give me strength.

I then walk past Olivia.

"Not a fucking chance I'm giving her over to you four" I say and I can feel my hands clench.

"Theres four of us and one of you, your out..." but he doesn't finish the sentence because I punch him once and he falls to the ground, his nose is broken and bleeding.

"What the fuck" he says holding his nose and coming away with blood, I can tell he's dazed, that happens I guess when the person who punchs you can easily bench their body weight.

The other three then step forward and attempt to hit me but their unskilled, and years in boxing rings helped me learn to gadge skill in fighting all these four are likely all amateurs.

There all on the ground after a few punches and I look back to Olivia who is on the phone.

"Yes four men attacked me, and my friend defended me" she says into the phone.

"51st and Gorsline" she continues.

"Thank you", then she hangs up.

I then watch her begin to breakdown and I catch her before she collapses from shaking, this is likely the first time this has happened to her, and I feel bad, so I just hold her in my arms, and she doesn't resist as her head rests on my chest. She seems comfortable where she is, and I almost feel like she belongs here in my arms.

"Thank you for coming, thank you so much" she says and her tears sink into my coat.

"Its alright Livi" I say and I don't let go, this whole event terrified me, and I never want to see her get hurt ever. I'll always protect her no matter what.