Chapter 16- The Bad Boy and His Eggs Distracted Me

Start from the beginning

I breathe a breath of relief as my foot touches the floor on the other side of the bed and I'm able to pull the rest of me over him and meet the ground.

I smile proudly to myself at getting away with that. Wow I'm awesome. I could be a ninja with move like that.

I turn on my heal to go find the bathroom when the need to pee gets worse. We don't want any accidents now do we? That's the one thing that could make this whole thing worse.

"Well this is a change."

The sound of his voice brings me to a halt. Please no. I'm just imagining this. Yeah that's it. It's just my imagination.

"Usually I'm the one sneaking out not the girl."

I can almost hear the smirk in his voice as he says this. Wait he thinks I'm sneaking out? It doesn't surprise me he does this but, me? Its just not my style.

'Style? Really? When have you ever done this before?'

What I mean is, I would never do anything like that. Happy?

"I was just going to the bath-"

I am cut off when I turn to face Brody who is now standing in front of me only a foots distance away while raking his eyes over my body. Uh....

"This is definitely a sight to wake up to." He says not taking his eyes from me.

Wait, What sight? I look down at what's got him so amused and gasp loudly. Oh. My. God. I am nearly naked! Here I am standing in nothing but his t-shirt directly in front of him. Could someone kill me now?

I feel the blood rushing to my cheeks as I think of a way out of this.

"I...I was just." My eyes scan the room for anything to cover up with when I spot Sarah's pants I wore last night folded up on the chair next to Brody.

I quickly made my way to them and held them up.

"I was just going to change." I say quickly.

I clear my throat awkwardly before turning away from him. And yes I'm well aware that he's probably checking me out as I go but I had to get into something more decent. I can't stand around in this all day. Especially when he likes it so well.

"By the way, I loved the way you woke me up this morning. It's not everyday I find a girl on top of me."

My eyes widen at this and I freeze in my tracks. Please tell that didn't just happen. Please.

There is no way he could have been awake. He was asleep...I'm sure of it. I think.

Without turning my body towards him I twist my head so that I'm staring at him out of the corner of my eye. I couldn't bear to face him right now. Not in this and those words.

"I-I couldn't get off the bed and I had to pee." I mumbled and quickly ran from the room.

I slowed my breathing once I entered the bathroom and locked the door behind me. Could this morning get any worse? Wait till Olivia hears about this.

I walk up to the mirror in the large bathroom and take my appearance and gasp. What the crap happened last night?

My hair was in ten different directions and the oversized t-shirt was half hanging off my shoulder and I had dark makeup under my eyes from not washing it off last night.

I look like something from the night of the living dead. How could anyone find this attractive?

I force myself to turn away long enough to use the bathroom and get washed up then tried to get myself together. I managed to get most of the knots out of my hair with just my fingers and pulled the hair band from my wrist and pulled my hair up.