T W E N T Y N I N E

Start from the beginning

"So I take that as a yes?" Lando asks.

"I guess so." Teena replies softly, running a hand through her hair before they both got up off of the bed and made their way to his office. Lando made a quick detour to one of the spare rooms to get his other gaming chair, the boy rolling it into his office to see that Teena had already taken the other seat.

He sits down beside her and sets everything up on twitch and with the game, making sure that his girlfriend was completely comfortable with the idea of being in front of so many people on his twitch stream before he started it off completely.

"Y'know you need one of those lights that I see everyone with, the twitch logo with your username beneath it." Teena speaks, looking at her boyfriend as he grins.

"All in due time." Lando responds, both of their faces popping up on the screen shortly after, meaning the stream had properly started.

"Hello!" Lando says cheerily.

"You're about 35 seconds in and people are being ruthless about my choice of football team." Teena laughs as she looks down at the top.

"Je reviens dans une seconde." She runs a hand through her damp hair as she gets out of his gaming chair and makes her way to their room once again. She slips the top over her head and throws it onto the bed, the girl pulling on one of her favourite hoodies, which just so happened to be Lando's, before she returned to the office where he was chatting away to his viewers.

"Why'd you change?" Lando furrows his eyebrows.

"Les gens n'étaient pas gentils." She shrugs, knowing there would be a large amount of viewers not understanding what she was saying.

"Oi, chat, stop being rude to my girlfriend." Lando shakes his head rather angrily. He sets up a single-player game for her to have a go at, the girl biting her lip nervously as he showed her all the controls of the wheel and how to properly play.

"I put on all the assists for you." Lando smiles.

"Les éteindre." She looks at him, the boy raising his eyebrows before he does what she asks and turns them off in the settings.

"You don't have to speak French you know." Lando looks at her, the girl smiling a little before the race started.

"I always knew Lewis Hamilton was a dirty racer!" She shouts rather angrily as he spins her out, the girl shaking her head at the game before she recovers the car ahead of Russell and a few other drivers. 

"Qu'est-ce qu'il fait cet idiot?" Teena yells once more, now having been crashed into by Niko Hulkenberg. 

"Angry French woman coming through." Lando says when she turns one of the corners and manages to overtake half of the grid.

"Oh, Lando Norris is out of session." Teena says, noticing the notification at the top of the screen.

"It was you! You span me out!" Lando laughs, noticing the 5 second time penalty she had been given for causing the collision. 

"Hey, don't distract me." Teena slaps his hand away from her side that he had been poking to try and get her to spin out herself.