So many girls , just one lady

Hey guys sorry it's been a while! But I'm back to writing now so please send in your request/scenarios you want to see with a specific idol.

Requested by : @xjkpop ✨———————————————Y/n POV: I sighed heavily climbing out of bed and stretching my limbs

———————————————
Y/n POV:
I sighed heavily climbing out of bed and stretching my limbs. Another wet dream I thought as I gathered my bed sheets to wash. Gosh why can't I get him out of my mind. I guess seeing wonho in person really did a number on me . He was so Intimidating , And what a coincidence that I actually got a membership at the gym he attends. I Squealed to myself and did a happy dance.

But who am I kidding there were swarms of other women surrounding him while he was working out the other day. He definitely has plenty of options to choose from. I just kept my distance from him, and admired from a far. I definitely wasn't the type of person to act on my desires but damn did I want to. But He would never go for a girl like me I'm definitely not his type , one being my bronzed complexion and I was way on the thicker side of the scale . Hints why I've just started hitting up the gym. But there's always this little voice in the back of my head chanting that there is a possibility he may like plus size women! I laughed to my self . Maybe today will be different.

I grabbed a lavender colored sports bra and a pair of black fitted biker shorts and a loosefitting white T-shirt along with my Adidas running shoes. I put some moisturizer on my face and sprayed a light fragrance around my neck. Grabbing a scrunchie and tying up my thick shoulder length curly hair back. Whew child I tell you this going natural shit is hard. I glanced at myself in the mirror one last time admiring  my beautiful brown skin,before grabbing my gym bag, keys and phone before heading out the door.

Hopping in the car and Starting the engine and hearing her pur. I smiled to myself rubbing my hands against the steering wheel asking my Benz if she missed me. The gym was only about five minutes away so I stopped at Starbucks and grabbed a black iced coffee with 2 sugars . After drinking my coffee and sneaking a bite of a buttery croissant I pulled into the parking garage. I stepped out of my car and grabbed my gym bag. Shutting the door I turn around to see wonho in the flesh. I instantly froze.

He smiled at me and walked over and in that moment I was definitely having a panic attack. Standing before me his smile grew larger . He opened his mouth to speak but I swear I wasn't listening I was to amazed.

"Hi sorry my English isn't great but you look familiar have I seen you in the gym before" he said in broken English.

"Auh, yeah I believe so I just recently started coming here" I say with a small smile looking up at him.

Omg he's this close I say to myself Trying not to freak out.

"Well since you're new let me show you an easier way to get inside. So you won't have to walk all the way around and go down the steps "he says.
"Thank you"I say quietly.

I watched as he grabbed my gym bag out of my hand and swung it over his right shoulder.

Oh no you don't have to , I can carry it.