...

Four months had went on with Satoko and Toya's lives of being together. Yes, they've had their ups and downs, but they always made it work. It's hard dealing with mental health issues. Satoko has her own fair share of them. Sometimes she gets into mean mood swings.

She gets that way when she PMSes since she doesn't mean it. It just seems so.... much more extreme than usual?

Suddenly, she would be crying over the most stupid things. Toya would be very dumbfounded by that change.

Not only that, her period is late by two weeks. She didn't usually keep track of her period when she lived on the streets. It's easier to keep track of it now that a large amount of time had passed without it.

Not only that, she gets extremely hungry. ESPECIALLY late at night. She would be super comfortable lying next to Toya and then her stomach would growl loudly.

She keeps snacks by her bedside now so she doesn't have to get up.

Toya and her were about to have breakfast together. Satoko isn't exactly a great cook... Toya seems to be the better once. That morning, she was attempting to make some okonomiyaki.

Every movement she made, she was extremely out of breath. (What's wrong with me?)

She's great in shape still. She doesn't slack with exercising, but moving around is causing her issues.

She started to pant while trying to gather ingredients. Her heart felt like her bpm went up.

Toya stopped what he was doing. He was worried by her obviously being short of breath. She did have a collapsed lung a while back, after all. "Have you overused your quirk again? I swear, Satoko-"

"I didn't," She took a breath trying to say that. "Maybe I'm just tired. I dunno what's wrong."

It was becoming worse the more she moved.

"Sit down," he grumbled. "You're not feeling well, clearly. I can handle the food." He gave her head a pat. "Go to sleep if you need to."

Satoko is usually stubborn, but she became a little lax because of Toya. Reluctantly, she listened to sit down. "I'll take a nap after we eat."

She started to relax while seated. It did help her breathing become normal. She watched Toya cook. She felt a little bad for letting him take over. It would probably be worse if she didn't let him.

Yeah. He'd probably get mad at her. She felt really tired as she laid her head on the table. "I'm gonna visit Toga today."

Toya stayed focused on what he was doing. He was careful not to burn the food. "Oh yeah? Is she as crazy as always?"

"She is, but a little easier to talk to nowadays." She replied. She raised her head up a bit. "Surprised you're letting me go yet you won't let me cook."

She laughed a bit. It's fun to tease him sometimes.

"If you don't start feeling better, I'll change my mind." He looked at her over his shoulder. He focused back on the food. "But if you do go, you better come right back if you get worse."

"Fine." She smiled. She watched him starting to finish up making breakfast. "Gonna miss me? What will you do while I'm away?"

"That answer's obvious," he said. "I'll probably visit Shigaraki while you're away and beat him up in video games."

Shigaraki, being an adult, had the freedom to leave the group home. He had chosen to do so, but was still required to attend therapy every so often.