JADES POV

I finished up my last period and walked out of the classroom to head to my locker.

I turn the corner, and see Y/n up against my locker, waiting for me. I walk up to her and she turns around and smiles.

"Ready to go?" She asks.

"Yep" I say, popping the 'p'.

We walk out of school and we both get into my car, but she insisted on driving. I didn't argue with her and I let her drive.

I got into the passenger seat and put on my seat belt. Y/n started the car and drove out of the parking lot.

Y/N POV

I had one hand on the wheel, and the other hand on Jades thigh, tightening my grip every so often, which I can tell sent shivers down her spine.

We talked a bit in the car. But not so much since Jade was still a bit heated from before.

We get to Jades house, and we both walk inside.

Jade and I walk into her room and she closes the door.

"So. You taking me anywhere tonight?" Jade asks giving puppy dog eyes.

"Yes. But I can't tell you. Just get into nice clothes and I'll meet you downstairs" I reply as I run out of her room.

"Wait bu-" Jade says but stops herself, and lets out a frustrated groan.

I walk out of the house and go to Jades car. I pop the trunk and grab out a duffel bag. I close the trunk and walk back into her house.

I close the front door and walk into the nearest bathroom. I put the duffel bag on the counter and pull out a black dress. The same dress that I wore on Jade and I first date. I put on the dress and redo my makeup, and curl my hair.

After I'm done, I walk out of the bathroom, and see Jade standing at the top of the stairs.

(The dress that she's wearing)

I look at the pale beauty walk down the stairs and my jaw drops when she gets to the bottom.

"Wow" I say with my jaw still dropped.

"You like what you see?" She asks with a smirk appearing on her face.

"I love what I'm seeing" I reply with the same devilish smirk.

All of a sudden, that smirk turns into a pout. I lift her chin up to make eye contact with me. "What wrong?" I ask her.

"I'm literally wearing heels and your still taller than me" she says as more pout comes.

I laugh to my self a bit and take hold of her hand, and lead her out the door. We walk to her car and I get in the driver's seat, while Jade is getting into the passenger seat. I pull out of the driveway and start driving.